The Server is busy processing requests, please try again in a few minutes....

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ezraheid, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Ezraheid New Member

I am getting this on the....

Povar server

I got this yesterday as well.

I see no replies to any of the other posts regarding this... what gives?
  2. Ezraheid New Member

I have rebooted and powered off completely, no change.

Unplayable.
  3. Morigaine Elder

I had the exact same issue with Povar however I found a workaround. I selected another server and it let me get to the character creation screen for that server (Stromm I think). I then exited back to server selection and it let me into Povar just fine. Something is definitely out of whack but try this if you want in now :)
    Deloehne likes this.
  4. Makudonarudo Lorekeeper

Still happening. I cannot log in to bristlebane server

I tired other servers and could not log in. Same result.
  5. Deloehne Augur

This method also worked for me. Home server is Povar, and I was able to log to Xegony and then back up to server select and on to Povar.
  6. Bedawii Morimela New Member

I tried this as well and was able to log into Bristlebane after first connecting to Xegony.
  7. Malbrowncoat Elder

I'm getting the same reply from server-The server is busy processing requests, please try again in a few minutes.[IMG]
  8. dupliciti Journeyman

I'm getting the same message, which is the first time I'm ever seeing this.
  9. Laloru Moonmist New Member

Same error here today - just now.
  10. narksar Augur

Is this intermittent or is it constant? Could be a lot of people logging on the same time as you.
  11. Eaiana Augur

For me, this has been happening since about 10 PM PDT last night, every time I try to get in.

Trying to get to Povar, if that matters.

Edit to Add: It only seems to fail if I use the quick connect button. Deselecting Povar, then selecting it again, then clicking play worked. Very strange.
  12. Malbrowncoat Elder

Still not working, Tunare, guildies having problems also.
  13. Malbrowncoat Elder

You know, I think the worst part is, I don't know if DB is aware of the problem and working the issue. Logged in fine up to today and get a weird response back from server-The server is busy processing requests, please try again in a few minutes. Over and over and over. It's not me, I haven't changed anything since last night when I logged off after raids Tunare, LU, Jeff
  14. Malbrowncoat Elder

Still not working
  15. Bluebox New Member

I just got this message and after hitting Play Everquest button NOT the server I was logged in. Try that
  16. Malbrowncoat Elder

Well, I'm in on my main. As mentioned in an earlier post. Logged into another server first. Then logged into Tunare and it worked like normal. Something sure isn't right if that's what I had to do just to login as normal.
  17. niente Developer

Sorry for the trouble on this. I've been updating some things on the server select screen. The connections were "remade" so if you have a previous server saved I think it is pointing at the old connection and not working.

[IMG]

Thanks to your guys' effective troubleshooting, it sounds like you will be able to log in if you do not use quick connect to last server. I hope that helps.
    Kerpin and Eaiana like this.
  18. Boze TLP complaint factory

You have no idea the kind of chaos this image will cause on the TLP forum.
  19. Malbrowncoat Elder

Thank You Niente
  20. Kerpin New Member

I am getting this same error as well. Also on Povar. As the dev says in a post, don't use the "quick connect to previous server" button... Just use the "Play Everquest" button instead and all should be well. It worked for me.