Anniversary question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Filter, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Filter Augur

I'm not in game to get the answer myself in the calendar, but when does the anniversary events, zones go away in GMM? Sometime in April?

I have some friends that read the game is still going and wanted to dust off their old 75 lvl toons.

Thanks in advance for the info or pointing me in the right direction.
  2. Mazame Augur

GMM is a normal zone that will not go away
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Filter Augur

Thank you Maz. I should have asked two questions. When does the anniversary exp bonus end and previous years events?
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-20th-anniversary-celebrations-2019

Returning Anniversary Content

All of the modern anniversary content from the 14th - 19th anniversaries will go live along with Gnome Memorial Mountain and Preserving the Past content on Saturday, March 16, 2019.

On Friday, April 12, 2019 legacy content from the 5th - 13th anniversaries will return! All Anniversary content and events will be accessible in game until Friday, May 10, 2018.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Filter Augur

Thank you Qbert! Exactly what I've been looking for but not all wrapped up into one link.
  6. Daedly Augur

I have never understood why anniversary quests, missions, and raids are not all activated at the same time.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

they broke it all up a long time a go
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

What about the Easter one for the Rabbit illusion item? Been looking for that gnome by Ak Anon stone and not been able to find him.