@devs Selo AA Exp not effected by bonus

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vexn, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modsiw Augur

What's the confidence on this? Ngreth said something possibly contrary about a year ago. His statement may not apply to AA exp.

Volts likes this.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The XP change points and the catch-up bonus are different. Either way, this post is very out of date. Keep reading!
    Yinla likes this.
  3. AeHaze Journeyman

Okay to give a little background and insight on the situation. Last night I was farming Juggs, Getting 1-3% per kill. Group comp consisted of 60 SK, Shaman, Bard, Chanter, Necro and Ranger. Kill times were pretty quick, And pulls were none stop. I was getting anywhere from 1-3% per kill. That said after countless hours of farming, I have 4AAs, My Endless Quiver takes 9 alone.....

With that said, Doubled is not enough for such a server. I would say 3x if not 4x. This is supposed to be a fast paced progression server, 1 month between expansions. How do you honestly expect players to keep up on AAs when their getting 3-6% (After fix) per kill on mobs? There are thousands upon thousands of AAs needed to be farmed.

In my opinion 8-10% per kill is more ideal. But thats just me.
    Grogak, Volts and Icaen like this.
  4. Ceffener Augur

AA rate will be much higher in PoP, it has always been low in Luclin. Though I agree with 1 month unlocks it should be 3x faster to match the other TLP servers.
    Icaen likes this.
  5. yerm Augur

Has anything been said that indicated selo will NOT have exactly the same xp rate as every single other tlp in tss? When we reach the point that phinny is at right now, will we jave exactly the same xp rate as phinny has right now?

The concept of fast xp seems to vanish by tss.
  6. Hinastorm86 Augur

Selo patch inc bois, takin all bets.
  7. Volts Elder

8. AgentofChange Augur

9. Volts Elder

10. yerm Augur

Right, which is exactly what every other tlp gets unless I missed something in my "keep reading" instruction.

So when we hit tss the xp will match live. When mangler hits tss will it not also match live? Won't coirnav? Doesn't phinny already?

Or in other words, if our server is 75% of live, and in god its 85% and then dodh it's 95% and tss 100%... But mangler is 50% then 75% then 90% then 100%... What is the difference for the entire 75+ game? Over half the eras will be spent with xp rates no different than any other tlp.

That is not fast.
    Volts likes this.
  11. Volts Elder

Selo needs a new drum.
    Grogak likes this.
  12. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Xp fixed, what's the next thing we can riot over?
  13. yerm Augur

[IMG]
    Yinla, Hinastorm86 and Volts like this.
  14. Volts Elder

I didn't want to type it out! +250 for it being a pug!

15. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Pug Pony wins the Internetz!! We can all turn our computers off and enjoy the sunlight now.
  16. Machentoo Augur

You are correct, and we already had a lengthy thread about this specifically.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

Mountgate and warping.
  18. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
    JBizzle likes this.
  19. Ceffener Augur

Have had 2 months of threads saying the XP won’t be fast enough for 1 month unlocks after TSS, but they got pushed down after actually server launch drama. But yes, Selo will be at live rate with much faster unlocks than ever before.

At least have awhile to keep arguing the case for faster than live XP. But the announcement from the beginning was clear that XP is/will be slower than live, and then at live per their current plans.
  20. yerm Augur

We had several, and will probably need many more.

Don't let the loss of mount blessing azia distract you from the coming aa-pocalypse.
    DeseanJackson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.