Cazic Thule / Feerott on Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gomorrah, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Gomorrah Journeyman

So I am a shaman who wants to work totemic armor, but it requires drops from CT. I wandered down there, and last time I was in the area there were lizards spawned in the temples outside CT. Now, there is nothing. Except some low level dark elves walking about.

What happened to the mobs there? What level is CT good for now? Anyone have a link to current information about the zone, like drops / named / etc?
  2. Protagonist Tank

CT is in it's "pre-revamp" version currently. The lizards are all inside. The level range is 20-ish to 35-ish.

The mobs you need for the totemic helm are "a lizard page" - they're clerics, level 23, and are commonly found in the maze.
    snailish and Gomorrah like this.
  3. Gomorrah Journeyman

Legend, thanks buddy
  4. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

I know it's not what you're asking for, but the Totemic armor is really awful for the time investment required. I can understand doing it for accomplishment/fashion's sake, but if you're looking for efficiency you'd be better off just getting to 50 and camping a Platinum Tiara.
  5. ShivanAngel Augur

All the armor "quest, planar" is horrible stat allocation wise save 2-3 pieces for each class.

However some people like the matching look of it, and are Ok with it. If you truly want every piece to be BiS you get to run around looking like a 3 year old who's mother let them dress themselves for the first time.

interesting, pajama pants, 2 different color socks, sandals, a ninja turtles Tshirt and a super man cape. Have fun at school buddy!
    Boze likes this.
  6. Umul Augur

No way ninja turtles T-shirt is BIS in classic. Also the focus effect on the super man cape isn't really needed by the time AA's come in anyway.

I guess on Selo the super man cape would be good leveling gear.
  7. Big_Astos Journeyman

Will rubicite ever drop on Mangler? I killed a few nameds in CT and was very disappointed to find ravenscale armor :/
  8. Rcbauer Augur

you'll have to ask the afk farmers at the Rit spawn 24/7.