@devs Selo AA Exp not effected by bonus

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vexn, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vylo Augur

I put on AA to 7% for lvls 51 and 52. Got 30% of an AA. What is weird is when I did that on Coirnav, I got 40% of an AA just from lvl 51....
  2. Corydon Augur

a) There is rumor that 1 AA takes as much xp to earn as actually levelling from 50 to 51.
    b) There is rumor that 1 AA takes as much xp to earn as actually levelling from 51 to 52.
    c) There is rumor that the first 20 AA gains are artificially inflated and that succeeding AAs will be gained at a slower pace.

I play on Agnarr and only have a few dozen AA and my perception is that c) is untrue and that a) might be true.
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

Hoping we can get at least an update regarding this today?
  4. Angered Augur

Any update on increasing the exp rate for AA's and extending the bonus EXP due to the whole debacle that was your 20th! Were very angry is an understatement at this point! I honestly think you need to put the exp rate at live and be done with it! were not here to sit in groups and level up! Were hear to raid!
    Lowlife likes this.
  5. Protagonist Tank

I am really looking forwards to all the rant posts when you hit the expansions that will require you to grind out thousands of AAs per monthly unlock.
    Barton likes this.
  6. DeseanJackson Augur

We can deal with that when we get there, those playing on Selo didn’t expect this issue after 10 days though. It’s not even the same EXP as other servers with less of a bonus.
  7. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

I'm pretty sure everyone playing on Selo expected to have a mount too.
    Dythan likes this.
  8. Renshu Augur

People have max leveled, keyed and beaten the end bosses. Can we get some exp up in here now???? Please. Like the SUPER FAST GO GO GO GO GO exp that you advertised?
  9. Icaen Elder

What is the intent of the Selo server? Is it supposed to be a fun quick 'tour of the expansions' event server OR a hardcore no life 24/7 grind for thousands of AAs every single month and stay on top of BIS gear?

Which one makes money for DBG? which one would have the higher rate of player retention?
  10. Quill Augur

They do the same thing as every Live server ever.

They'll get what they absolutely need and move on. Even then, you don't need Max AA or anywhere close to win raids.

As a bonus... autogrant can handle the rest. Its not like you'll ever be more than four expansions behind on AA, no matter how lazy you are.
  11. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Need a dev update on this ASAP.
    Seaza likes this.
  12. AgentofChange Augur

This server is unplayable for anyone not able/willing to play 40 hours/week imo. Hopefully they increase the rate. It kind of ruins the spirit of the server.
    Rile likes this.
  13. Hypnotix00 New Member

Will be retiring soon now that the race is over and AAing is unsustainable.
  14. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

LOLOLOL.... what a boondoggle. Could see this happening from the start. Maybe next time they need to ask someone who is really casual to describe how to handle a TLP server concept like this.
  15. Machentoo Augur

This. Not responding at the end of the day on Friday is one thing. Not responding by Monday afternoon is something else. Even if it is just "Yes, we recognize there is a problem and we are working on addressing it."
    Seaza likes this.
  16. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Selos needs to be relabeled an event server and have a 10x live EXP rate tossed into it. The EXP grind should be a non-factor for a month long server.
  17. Seaza New Member

I would assume my favorite part about not getting an update on this situation has been that the
    "Gnome Heritage Crate - Innovative Heli-Lamp problem
    Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eanelder, Thursday at 6:59 PM."
    has been addressed and a fix for the problem is being looked into by devs... but not a game breaking mechanic on a server full of people.
  18. DeseanJackson Augur

Nice Twitter post by DBG, kinda funny, I typically see that at large banks where the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. No further potions will be purchased by me, and I assume others, until this issue is addressed in a meaningful way.
  19. DeseanJackson Augur

Recipe for a fast dying server is neglecting an exestential issue to the servers player progression.
    Rile likes this.
  20. Machentoo Augur

They clearly forgot the asterisk and fine print in that twitter post!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.