@devs Selo AA Exp not effected by bonus

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vexn, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a_librarian Augur

If people are getting 2-3% per kill in IC/OC that's exactly the same as Coirnav with no special bonus xp event.
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Maybe just maybe this Friday is beer Friday over at DBG.

How about just give them a break? :)
  3. a_librarian Augur

How about free 10 charge 50% xp potion for all level 51+ selos characters if the AA xp rate is broken and won't be fixed until after the anniversary bonus ends
    Rile, Truthfire and Thalliius like this.
  4. Trackanon Elder

Please fix this. I shovel way too much money into this game to not give a . Please test things before you release them.
  5. Rotlust Augur

Come on, guy. It's the 20th anniversary. it's not like it's a huge milestone you would want to bring your best to or something.
  6. ZeeK Elder

Please look into this it seems very slow for an event server.
  7. snailish Augur

Bang for buck, Luclin AA are very powerful. I think this is skewing the conversation and/or perceived need.

Instead of total AA counts per era (because lots of those are not essential)... what's a ballpark of how many AA a person would truly be motivated to work for in a given xpac (range for those expacs with no AAs) before autogrant just gave it to you anyways?

I get that rank 17 of some abilities in era is nice to have. My point is... are there many in era rank 17 that you have to have to beat the content?

The goal of Selos being racing content as fast as you can, not worrying about completism in era after all.
  8. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

If you haven't began AA experience on Selo, please stop trolling in this thread.
    JBizzle, Geoff and Taladir like this.
  9. Ginix Augur

10. Hateseeker Augur

if this is intentionally low, then beginning the chant of solidarity against it, requesting that Daybreak intend something else. It's very slow compared to the XP gain and very slow given the 20th bonus, and very slow given we know Selo is supposed to be faster XP.
  11. DeseanJackson Augur

I doubt it’s intentional but it needs corrected ASAP or server population is gonna nosedive fast.
  12. Hinastorm86 Augur

Ya I doubt its intentional, but their foot dragging on what should be a very easy test and fix process is confusing. And im no where near AAing on selo yet, but im worried at this rate.
  13. Crayon123 Augur

Slow AA exp increases player immersion, was intended.
  14. Tankage New Member

This is ridiculous that the devs haven’t even said they’re working on a fix..this isn’t what we signed up for and if this stays the same Selo will lose a lot of people...

Please fix this at least acknowledge you’re working on it...
  15. SirLord Journeyman

The AA xp rate is dumb. It is slower than it was on Agnarr. If it is intentional, it needs to be increased significantly. If it is unintentional, it should be fixed. It is un-fun at the present rate, and Ill just be waiting for the auto-grant.
  16. DeseanJackson Augur

I’m not sure it’ll make it to auto-grant if they don’t fix this before PoP.
    Rile likes this.
  17. malaki Augur

I've played a rather absurd amount since the server launched and have 30 AA. It hasn't exactly been in optimal xp situations, but it's still pretty silly.
  18. Hateseeker Augur

When do autogrants start?
  19. a_librarian Augur

I've heard that AAing below 60 is more viable right now because of some xp multiplier junk. Anyone try the AAXP out at levels between 51 and 59?
  20. Marglar New Member

I turned on AA for and giggles to check at 51 - was 3% for a blue con with a 25% pot going. promptly turned it back off : P
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.