Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Qbert Gallifreyan

When killing were-orcs within Gnome Memorial Mountain, one of the faction hits indicated is "Bloodmoon Night-Orcs." However, that faction isn't tied to a link to the faction window as other factions are, nor does the faction appear in the /faction window anywhere that I can see.
  2. Lily Augur

Lost but Not Forgotten group task was bugged for me. After Sila Warren spawned, she "attached" to me, and followed me around, as I'm sure was intended. When I died and was resurrected, she was still attached, but showed up as my pet. I couldn't summon another, nor could I suspend companion. When others in the group clicked on my green pet bar in the group window, they saw her name. Once I left the zone, I could summon just fine.
  3. Angahran Augur

In GMM getting negative faction hit with 'Bloodmoon Night-Orcs'.
    Not showing as a faction link and not showing in the faction window.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

When killing were-orcs and worgs in Gnome Memorial Mountain, there will occasionally spawn 3-4 yellow con "a starving rat," but they are indifferent and do not attack.

I don't know what the intention is with them, but I suspect something is bugged with their behavior;as killing one causes any others up at that moment to despawn. If left alone for about 5 minutes, they despawn on their own.
  5. daBlubb Elder

Ironing out the Legion:

Quest fails at step 3 and 6 already reported.
    Named Consul of the Cooperation successful spawns after step 6 but has no loot.
    There is a GMMErrandSpellParticles on Track.
    Most Mobs in the instance give no experience at all.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Any chance of getting the Bristlebane quests fixed? Many reports of him not spawning in the Anniversary quest "This ain't right" and its not right!
  7. Magedps New Member

GMM Iron Legion Faction Problem..

It seems some of my characters had different starting faction with Iron Legion. Some were amiably, and some were indifferent. After doing the first two solo tasks, one of my characters that was initially indifferent, is now apprehensive. I am scared to do any further progression, to include the second group task, because the write-up online says it requires you to kill Iron Legion mobs.

Furthermore, I don't see any way to bring that faction back up. It would appear if I use my main toons to do flagging/tasks for my alts, my main toons will quickly become kill on sight to the Iron Legion mobs. As those mobs are all over GMM, to include the zone in, this is an issue.

Is there any task/NPCs to kill to raise faction with GMM since the progression destroys it?

Thanks.
  8. Drakang Augur

Ironing out the Legion is almost impossible to complete now.

Either bugs and the steps do not update even after getting the on screen quest updated message.

Or at random points you just suddenly loose the quest and get booted out. I have that this happen on the second step and the 4th several times. I have had it fail to update on steps 2 and 3.

Not sure about past that as I have not been able to get past the 4th step before it bugs or kicks me out of the zone.

All this after initially completing it.
  9. Kinadorm Augur

You cannot teleport to a campfire inside of the GMM HA. You get an error message saying it isn't allowed. Instead you have to put your campfires outside the HA in the regular zone. I can't think of any reason not to allow campfires to work inside the HA so assume it is a bug.
  10. Angahran Augur

Consul of Cooperation in GMM mission drops no loot!
  11. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Almost every instanced zone from HAs/missions do not work with the campfire system. This is nothing new. You can ask them to change it, but it's not a bug per se.
  12. Nniki Augur

GMM, around loc 794, -51, 373. Consistently no line of sight to cast on this mob unless you're on top of it.

[IMG]
  13. Nniki Augur

Revenge of the Fallen, page 4:
    "...but you can do a form if studded leather with it"

if should be of

[IMG]
  14. Morra Megabard

Minimized spam window seems to not limit the amount of messages in buffer? During raids I will start lagging, and if I maximize my spam window (one tab, nothing else) then EQ client will completely freeze and I will manually have to end the EQ client.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure when it changed but people not in group can now shrink and invis you. Can we get this changed back please?

Or have a way to block others spells but still allow our own to land.
  16. Angahran Augur

OMG! You mean we can shrink those annoying people on raids who think that 'everyone shrink' does not apply to them ?

GREAT!!!!!

Now, just fix the shrinking a pet makes them bigger bug and that would be awesome.
    Conq, JacLuc and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  17. Stageguy Lorekeeper

Quest "This Aint Right (90+)" from Bobo Gleemaker in PoK is bugged. At the end of the quest, after answering the Riddle correctly, Bristlebane does not spawn. There is no chest spawn and the quest cannot be completed.

There are others on Zam with the same experience and have duplicated it. I used /bug but thought I would also leave a note here. Not sure if this has been discussed, couldn't find it in searches.
    Oxgoad likes this.
  18. Absor Developer

We are aware. Fixed internally but cannot be hotfixed. Will be fixed with next update.
    Oxgoad likes this.
  19. CrazyLarth Augur

TBM raids are still needed Progression it did not unlock guess that code is broke or they made a change to stop the unlocking. .
  20. Tadenea Augur

step 2/3 you need to be in room before you kill lookouts in that room and there is a timer, you have to kill other mobs in room before it activates legendary creature or activates laser beam device
    even if you kill all mobs it wont update if legendary creature was awakened

Completed the HA earlier today solo with merc

there is 3 sections on timer, later on Furnace part also on timer if they destroy the furnace