<Midnight Rations> late night PST guild on Mangler

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zubek, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Zubek New Member

<Midnight Rations>
    A <Fourth Meal> guild on Mangler

Who we are
    We are a group of raiders currently on Agnarr and in <Fourth Meal>. We are the only Late Night PST raiding guild on Agnarr and have been occupying that raid slot since Agnarr was released. Our guild plans to continue our Agnarr adventures, but a group of us are ready for the Classic grind again. Some of us missed the Classic fun when Agnarr launched, and some of us are crazy enough to want to do it all over again. We currently have a mix of night owls, 3rd shift workers, west coast and Aus/NZ/Pacific players.

Our plans
    Our plans are to take a casual approach to Mangler release. Server launches are chaotic, and not every one rushes to max level to start raiding. We will be raiding in classic, we will just not be rushing to it. All classic raids will use a set of rules to /random loot. We will introduce DKP sometime when or after Kunark launches as we build a static late night raid force and progress towards Velious raiding and beyond.

Raid times

Wednesday and Thursday nights
    8:30pm PST Preclear
    9:00pm-12:00am PST

Classes Recruiting

Bard-High Cleric-High

Who we are looking for
    Do you like to stay up late and play Everquest? Does your schedule not allow you to raid on EST times like most guilds do these days? Do you prefer to spend your evening hours with your family, and ignore sleep to get lost in Norrath? We may be a good fit for you. We are a pretty chill and relaxed group of people. We like drink and smoke and joke around, but most of all we love to play Everquest.

How to join
    If we sound like a group you would like to know better please join our Discord server. Fill out a quick application on Discord, and a recruiting officer will reach out to you.

2. Runes Augur

Fourth Meal was a very good guild on Agnarr and the leadership was experienced and knew what they were doing. I was hoping a real PST guild would start up and glad you guys decided to come to Mangler.
  3. Loko New Member

Solid group, glad legit late night guild for mangler
  4. jmoney New Member

Should be a good time. We’ve got a lot of friendly players who are very familiar with the ins and outs of Everquest.
  5. Zubek New Member

Looking to be a lot of fun. We've got quite a few people ready for some late night action. Give us a look if our times sound good.
  6. Zephiron Elder

Give me Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday raids and you win me over forever. But with these times give me a wife favor voucher, gonna do it one way or the other.
  7. Zubek New Member

We haven't decided on raid days yet, only thing set in stone are raid times. We will be putting up a poll before server launch to get a feel for what days are good for everyone.
  8. CaptainSkeet Augur

9. Zubek New Member

Discord is looking good. lots of people ready for the late night time slot. Still plenty of room if you are considering a later raid guild. Come chat with us while we all patiently wait for new servers!
  10. Zubek New Member

Raid days have been determined. We will be raiding Wednesday and Thursday nights.
    8:30pm PST preclear start time
    9:00pm PST attendance starts
    12:00am PST attendance ends

With lots of off night targets to hit for all the epics we will be completing.
  11. ** Dragonslayer ** Journeyman

Good luck guys looking forward to playing with your members see you saturday
  12. Zubek New Member

2 more days!
    Koshk likes this.
  13. Vorlic Journeyman

Good times with late night folks. :)
  14. rippah30 Lorekeeper

Lots of fun and levels being had. If late night PST is your time, come shine with us :)
  15. Strickin New Member

16. Slobbergoat New Member

My son and I are looking for a home. We are playing a Shammy and Shadow Knight. We literally just started playing (again for me) and are still under lvl 5. Not sure if we will be interested in raiding, so do you guys take casual members as well?
  17. getlostgreg Lorekeeper

How close are you guys to starting up raids?
  18. Zubek New Member

We do accept casual members who don't wish to raid, we have a few who fall in to this category. First official raids start this week.
    Updated the original post with our current recruitment needs for raiding.
    getlostgreg likes this.
  19. Zubek New Member

Updated with current recruitment needs after first week of raiding.
  20. Kane New Member

Didn't realize they started this server until a week ago. Played when game was released and of course played EQ2 and mess around there still. Shaman seems cool and a class you listed as High. My big worry is grouping or help to level up. Not want to take ages but also want to learn class. Guild have members open to group and help? I enjoy raiding and the times are SOOO perfect!! Talk soon and thanks!