Gee it is SO much fun raiding Luclin without a Mount

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ahze, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Machentoo Augur

[Wed Mar 20 02:05:53 2019] Xerkizh The Creator has been slain by Serviette!
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

3. ShivanAngel Augur

This statemebt is pretty assinine...

While on your mount you dont draw sitting agro, keep your mana regen even during casts.

While its being blown out of proportion, mounts are a big deal.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

If it's any consolation mounts were only amazing AFTER you got them. We all did well without them before.

Classic takeaway close.
    Sethiroth, Phiyre and Fallfyres like this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

Oh the horror, you have to raid without a mount.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Fle2ch Elder

From what I remember when raiding Luclin half my time was spent running through nexus and Neth lair and mounts don't even work there.
    AA skill run speed 3 was mandatory in the guild.
  7. Lion of God Elder

You'd still want a mount on mana users, so they can regain mana more efficiently in outside zones.
  8. Parva Lorekeeper

Says the guy who supports the cheating on Truebox and also RMTs and sells Kronos. Of course it is easy to farm 9k on Selos for you because you are boxing a small raid with cheats/hacks from 1 computer. Dont try and weasel yourself out of it or deny it either.
  9. Meridian Augur

Definitely a L2P issue.
  10. Rotlust Augur

MeppsSr. Community Manager
    We are talking through the big picture of where and how marketplace mounts should arrive on progression servers.

HOW
    Think about that

could mean with or without buffs. could mean mo' loot boxes.

11. a_librarian Augur

Incredible this conversation didn't happen prior to the launch of the server.
  12. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

What's incredible is that the mounts were available on the server when it launched, when people loaded up on DBC and bought it, and then they took it away and didn't refund people their USD. One of the worst scumbag moves I've ever seen from a company, especially considering the precedent of the mounts being available in this era for the last like 4 TLPs.

Seriously DBG, you screwed up here. Bad. You are wrong, and you have no decent argument or reasoning behind the scummy business tactic used here. You know nobody will do a charge back because you will ban the account. It's pathetic that you get away with this maneuver, and just as pathetic that you have forum trolls advocating for you like this wasn't the scummiest thing a game company has done this decade. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Instead of righting the wrong, you dig in because you get mad that people are mean on the forums. This wouldn't be the first time you've scorned the community for being mean about you making a scumbag decision, and that adds to the unprofessionalism of your company and the people making decisions. Truly shameful and pathetic. Grow the hell up and get over yourselves and admit/fix your mistake.
    Sturmx likes this.
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

If they can remove focus effects from items, they should be able to remove the buff these special mounts give. In theory, anyways.
  14. Rotlust Augur

Note that the loot box mount doesn't have a buff on our server. The buff was a cop out.
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I don't make the kind of money to even look at these lottery gimmick boxes lol, didn't know it didn't have a buff.
  16. Sethiroth Augur

Mounts ARE great. They do, do all the stuff you just mentioned. But they aren’t required, and are certainly not worth rage quitting or undue anger over.

PS assinine is what I was going for. Thanx for noticing lol
  17. Gremin Augur

In my day, we had no mounts instead we sat on ogres backs to med. I prefer Silinius backside....
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.