@devs Selo AA Exp not effected by bonus

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vexn, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

It's really only making the chaff fall away 2 weeks early. Server will be better off without the whiny casuals.
  2. DarkerArts Lorekeeper

Selo dead in 5, 4, 3...
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

I was one of the first groups to level 60. My deaths:shower ratio was 5:0. My Nest thermostat thought the house was empty due to my immobility. If im saying the AA exp was too slow you just have to trust me.
  4. Geoff Journeyman

Just unlock 4 expansions to autogrant us the aa
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are confirming if xp rates are working as intended.
  6. a_librarian Augur

Oh baby, get HYPE
  7. Spooky Augur

Spoiler: They're not
    Rotlust and Geoff like this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Thank you.
  9. Horathmir Elder

5 Days AFTER it was implemented? So if its wrong I am sure you guys are going to do the stand up, honorable thing and extend Selo's bonus for 5 days right?
  10. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Screw extending it, whatever. Just fix it please <3 Thank you
  11. Thalliius Augur

I left three level 65 toons and a guild that just broke into Time behind on Coirnav so I could enjoy the accelerated XP rates on Selos and see all the expansions. If that isn't going to happen as advertised, please let us know so I can stop wasting my time
  12. Machentoo Augur

Can you tell us what "working as intented" is with regard to aaxp?
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

Easily better than Coirnav still.
  14. Spooky Augur

Would you mind confirming and fixing before the weekend? It's kind of obvious.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Unfortunately, this is unlikely.
  16. Coirnav Augur

So all this double exp time for the anniversary and Selos.. the FAST exp server.... is getting completely screwed out of it.

At least you're not telling us there's nothing wrong with exp I suppose. You'd have an uprising then lol.
  17. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

This is very unfortunate. The 20th Anni has had some huge hype, the 2 servers are hugely hyped, you probably have more returning players in the last 15 days then Everquest has had in 5-10+ years. You are telling one of the servers that generated a huge chunk of that excitement they will need to live with a broken server for at least 3 more days, during a 50% anniversary bonus weekend?

Can you not see how this is a huge negative to the excitement that was generated? Its seems pretty obvious to most you would want to stop all you are doing and correct this fairly major problem with your game before the attrition starts. Monday will mean you just told a big portion of the player base, "Sorry, you are not important enough for us to fix this issue and assure you get the full 17 days of EXP, you only get 7 days." -- seems to me someone should be getting overtime this Friday to get this done, and it would be a priority to have it done sometime tonight.
  18. Geoff Journeyman

Wow. Can we at least get some kind of clarification on what is wrong and when to expect it to be fixed? How far off it is from what it should be? ECT?
    You literally only need to create a character on 3 different servers and beta buff them to the same level and kill the same mob to test this. Dont even need to go into code to just verify it.
  19. Lateryn Augur

Confirmation should take all of 5 minutes if that. A fix I have no clue, considering who knows how crappy the code is and how they even got to a point to somehow break AA exp.
  20. Geoff Journeyman

I think just some clear communication that they understand there is a problem would go a long way in settling nerves. People are worried they wont do anything at the moment and arent logging on or finishing levels because they dont see a point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.