GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldur Augur

If I select a group of fights to combine with anything other than the mouse or arrow keys the Combine Fights button doesn't come enabled.

For example if I use CTRL+A to select all fights it doesn't come enabled. Or if I select the first fight I want and hold down CTRL+SHIFT and hit END to select the rest of the fights in the list the button doesn't come enabled either.

I'm pretty sure this worked in the old version because I use both methods quite often to select fights.
  2. SomeRandomGuy Journeyman

Anyone having issues where none of the fights actually load up? I get nothing in the flight navigator. The log details shows that it parsed the file, though. Not sure where to go from here.

The non beta version works in the sense that it records the fights (but I'm trying the beta because it doesn't record any of the spell damage).
  3. Angahran Augur

Yeah, but that shows hits from the mob hitting a specific player.
    You used to be able to select the mob name and see it's total info, just like a players.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It is a result of changing the container the data is stored in. (Listview to Datagridview). I should be able to fix it.
    Quard and Baldur like this.
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update 2.0.0.73

-Fix for DoTs causing some issues if you played on Selo or Mangler.

Note that this is the only change and only affects players on Selo and Mangler servers.

I'm still working on the proper update, which should be soonish.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Kwai Shen New Member

After 11 pages I may have missed it but would it be possible to have an option to strip out any "Received Spell Name" from the Spells and Discs tab? Under certain circumstances, the received spells can seriously skew the number of spells the player cast.
  7. Brohg Augur

it's not the Receiveds that do that, it's procs, that aren't so convenient to categorize and so haven't been categoried out
  8. Kwai Shen New Member

Fair though it'd still be nice if the Received could be removed for clarity.
  9. Brohg Augur

those are already not counted as player casts
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

As said by others, received buffs don't count towards the totals. I'm not going to add a way to turn them off, however I will say that I plan to separate them out from the main window as I redo the spells tab. They were never really meant to be in there and it was done because it was easy rather than it being the correct way to do it.
  11. svann Augur

Do you have the latest beta version? I noticed the same thing trying to use the official release that is posted on eqr. Downloaded the beta from this thread and it works.
  12. Zenshai New Member

Hrm. Having the "received buffs" in the same timeline as discs/spells cast makes it easy for raid/class leaders to make sure their folks are doing their burn orders properly...in other words, it's a very useful analysis tool, and in my opinion one of the best things Gamparse has to offer overall beneath the top level "who was #1".

Hopefully we'll have a way to reconstruct the order of the timeline as a whole?
    Deloehne likes this.
  13. Raste New Member

Is it still possible to bring back the fight tab? Just seems a lot harder for me to track down when a raid starts with current setup. Old tab you could click and check time stamps super easy. As stated above also, I like seeing the "received" spells then you can see if people you are burning against got the same amount of wolf casts / haze procs / and IoG. Would take more work looking for that if they get it or if their burn was just awful.

Appreciate all the updates so far and keep up the good work! I can't play without it hah
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm not going to change the timeline.
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The fight tab isn't coming back, however the functionality has been moved to the Fight Navigator. You can sort it by time as you like. You will need to widen the window to see it.
  16. Raste New Member

Ya I know its there but it just gets all whacky when I widen it. Maybe its just a bad habit from me of minimizing it after I look at it each time and when it pops back up its always in a different spot. Seems like it that wide is meant for a 2 monitor setup or a bigger monitor then I have is all.

I'll have to get used to it. Thank you for the quick response!
  17. Itaru Journeyman

It also broke something, it's no longer counting unresistable direct damage (on a non-progression server)
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Found it. Yeah, that was my bad. I had to revert some changes I made (for .73) and that got caught in it on accident.

It's fixed, can redownload from first post.

Update 2.0.0.74

-Fix (again) for new unresistable direct damage message not parsing.
  19. TheNado42 New Member

Is there a switch or option to enable multiple cpu core use? Noticed it only hits one logical processor of my 16 ;) would really speed up log loadtimes if gamparse used hyprethreading?
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There is not.

Update to 2.0.0.75

-Fixed a check that was broken.

Everyone should be update to this version.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.