Make the 20th Anniversary Banners in PoK available

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kompacte_of_Test, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

I (and everyone in my group tonight) would love it if DB would make the 20th anniversary banners that hang in PoK available so we can place in guild halls and houses. Either make them purchasable from the marketplace, or, even better, as a special reward for an anniversary task. The banners look great...& it would be great to be able to display one for posterity...
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Methinks that may be a "yes" ;)
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

Sounds very fitting as a task reward.

Kudos
    Whulfgar and Kompacte_of_Test like this.
  5. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

A 20th Anniversary housing contest would be awesome, too! (I was away from the game back when that was a thing!)
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  6. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

The banners look awesome in my guild hall and neighborhood! Stop by and check them out anytime, devs! Thanks so much for all y'all do & happy anniversary!
  7. KermittheFroglok Augur

Thank you, haven't bought mine yet but I will be soon!
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

I bought mine. The pack with all the banners. They took my money but didn't give me the product. Currently waiting on customer support. Beware there might be issues.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I had already made them and set them on the marketplace when this post was made. I decided not to confirm with anything more than a smile since I did not know if they wanted a pre-announcement of this.
    IblisTheMage and Whulfgar like this.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Check your reward window to see if it is there? If not, then yes, CS would be the best option.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah I did that and only my collection rewards are there. Thanks for the reply.
  12. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

Again, thank you! I will post some screenshots as soon as I get a chance...the banners were the absolute icing on the cake for my guild hall & neighborhood!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

Screenshots just wouldn't do, what with the banners being ANIMATED, so here is a quick little video...I hope you enjoy!
    IblisTheMage, Nniki and Spellfire like this.
  14. Kompacte_of_Test Journeyman

Just quoting you so you will see my video! ;)