Will in era mounts be added back to Selo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polekn Augur

Does the mount buff give 250hp on level 1? If it does, I see them adding mounts in a month or so when the majority of population is around the max level. If it scales to give 250hp at level 100 then I do not see any issues with adding mounts now.
  2. Remind Journeyman

So we getting mounts back? This is Luclin. This is when they were released. I dont see the issue here. you guys chose to release the server 3 expansions ahead, so we should have the mounts at level 1 if we want.
  3. Tulerezzer Fujimoto New Member

Has this been addressed yet?
  4. Iyacc Augur

Quilly -

40 slot/100% bag is $17.99 after all access discount (only shows on the website, not in game).

The other package is 2x 20slot / 50% with a ton of potion crap for the same price - on sale through the in game store for the next few weeks.
  5. Quill Augur

Its still a bag that can only be used one time on one server.

The 20-slotters are fairly useless on a main given only half weight reduction. Can't even remember the last time I had less than a 100% bag on my main. Or even such a small bag :>. I don't even think my bank bags are that small. Pretty sure my shared bank slots are at least 16 slot.

I don't mind the $17.99 one being one time use... but the $34.99 version? Yikes.

Ideally what i'd like to see is a /claim equivalent to the Dreamweave Satchel where its set as 999 of them so you can claim one(and just one) on every character you ever make(keeping in mind that /claims are disabled in early TLP). I mean, its the 20th anniversary bag… its not like they're ever going to run that promotion again... so it might as well be worth it.

Single-use bags like the Broker's Backback make sense for TLP's as you're buying to get around a limitation for That Server. The 20th bag is supposed to be special and something usable game-wide.
  6. Machentoo Augur

When they can get $40 per new server out of most of their player base, I don't see this ever happening.
  7. Tulerezzer Fujimoto New Member

When do you guys think the Devs will put mounts back in on Selo?
  8. Ceffener Augur

You can buy them in the Bazaar.
  9. yerm Augur

I dont understand what is so hard about putting in mounts without stats.
  10. a_librarian Augur

Where the damn mounts at
  11. yerm Augur

I want mounts and I want xp fixed and I'm a salty forum troll... but even I can't get close to the level of trying to take a Russian-owned company to court over a $25 disappointment.
  12. a_librarian Augur

What era were exp potions added?
  13. a_librarian Augur

also what era was loot crate gambling added to EQ?
  14. Machentoo Augur

But it was available. People bought the mounts after the server launched. It wasn't until several hours later that they pulled the item from the store and reversed the transactions (but did not refund the purchase of DBC.)
    Thalliius likes this.
  15. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Exp potions in 6th anniversary quest. Dunno on gamble boxes.

But no one is making posts asking for in era EXP potions or in era gamble boxes in the title of their post.

This guy is asking for “in-era mounts”. That’s all I was commenting on. If you want in era mounts see either the brothers in Bazaar for a bought horse or slay Grieg, Praesertum, Ssra Commanders, Emperor Ssra or Lord Inquisitor Seru for the Luclin mounts.
  16. Zanarnar Augur

If they pulled the mounts then DBG should refund the DBC purchases. IF they don't well.. don't ever buy DBC again or quit. Everything else you suggest is either illegal or will just get your accounts suspended.
  17. Machentoo Augur

They WERE available on launch. You could log in and see them in the store and purchase them.
  18. Zanarnar Augur

Ya I missed that, sorry. Edited my post ;)
  19. DarkerArts Lorekeeper

A dev originally responded by saying they had to remove them because much later era mounts were in the store (2500HP buff) so they quickly removed all mounts and stated "fixing this is not a priority at the moment" (understandable when server stability was a priority). That post has subsequently been removed because it is basically admitting their mistake.
  20. Quill Augur

Unless you're claiming that mounts in Luclin aren't available *at all*... you're tilting at windmills.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.