Anniversary issue

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Durbah, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Durbah Lorekeeper

So i submitted a petition almost 2 days ago and no response so far... kinda annoying but whatever...

Does anyone know if Fabikren's quest Pieces is Pieces is working? I can't get a task from the guy at all. Followed his dialogue and did the stupid fishing rod still nothing is working.

I already got all the items and the ground spawn bag i need to combine them but it says I don't have the knowledge for this combine so it fails and that's about it. So I guess i need the task, anyone else having this issue?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are two separate quests. The first one is just delivering the items to him and then speaking to him again.That gets you the coins and ends the task.

The bag on the ground is for the second but seperate part which awards the bonus item - the collectors case for collection items only. To do the second one you need to complete a different one called Fish eyes in the dark. Then you just combine the items in the bag you picked up and it will give you the bonus box. You do not need to speak to Fab again or request this from him.

So it sounds like you have not done Fish Eyes in the Dark
  3. Durbah Lorekeeper

i did fish eyes in the dark and he won't even give me a task to complete it the first time. I get nothing from him. Haven't done the first part of his quest which is just delivery and haven't done the second part because i cant combine the items in the bag... I got the fish eyes done on all my toons that i want the box on and still no clue what to do here.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Only other thing I can think of is the 18 hour lockout it possible shares with Fish Eyes?

Do you even get the {help} thing to click on when you hail him?
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

it might be a flag issue that at one point they made a change that required the one quest before the 2nd quest. I am not sure they updated every body flag that did the 1st quest after this requirement. I would try and do the Fish Eyes quest again and see if that fixes your flags.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info