@devs can you please respond to these two questions.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Viceversa, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceversa Elder

1. when are the below mounts going to be added to selos server?

Black Wolf Saddle
    White Wolf Saddle
    Grey Wolf Saddle
    Worg Saddle
    Regal Word Saddle
    Battle Armor Worg Sattle.

2. can you please confirm when these were added on previous tlps. and if it was changed for selo why was it not announced before the server started.

A lot of people are upset with your decision to remove these with no warning. and need to decide if they should submit a refund ticket or not.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  2. Viceversa Elder

@devs please respond
  3. JBizzle Journeyman

Its 7:05 AM Pacific, have to wait another 2 hours, hopefully.
  4. JBizzle Journeyman

It's after 9AM Pacific time, hopefully we will get a response to the missing DBC mounts issue.
  5. Viceversa Elder

6. AgentofChange Augur

They should add the mounts back after AHR dies imo
  7. Balderdash Lorekeeper

They should probably not add these mounts in until at least the second week. There are a lot of people who didn’t have time off work and haven’t even created a character on the server yet. Running around with those mounts at level 1 is a little overpowered on a brand new TLP. I would suggest they should be introduced with a level required of at least 30 on them.
  8. ForumBoss Augur

Honestly the stat bonus really only significantly affects gameplay noticeably before level 20 or so. I dont see any issue with putting it in, in fact it may help those who weren't able to log in for the first couple hours due to downtime.

What annoyed me was that the 40 slot bag is lore, and this is not mentioned on the website. I purchased both anniversary bundles hoping I could get 2 40 slot bags, but ended up with effectively 1 (and some very expensive xp pots).
  9. Viceversa Elder

these are not hard questions to awnser @devs
  10. Darchon_Xegony Augur

It was determined that it is overpowered to be able to buy, immediately on Luclin launch, a number of mounts with DaybreakBuclks mounts that run at Selos Speed, and give a 250 HP/Mana buff.

What they should do is create some TLP mounts that run at 10% speed with no stat buff so that they match the cheapest horses available in the Bazaar.

However having marketplace mounts that are nearly the speed of current raid content drops from Emperor and Seru that also had a stat buff on top of the mount benefits, was clearly a mistake that they sought to remedy after a few TLPs of experience under their belt.

Around TBS when Luclin MotM is removed and anyone with any composition can do Praesertum and Seru for a mount is when they should flag the 2500 DaybreakBuck mounts as purchasable. If they added 500 DBB mounts with the 10% runspeed and no stat buff available in Luclin, I’d buy a few for sure. That seems like a decent price for a clearly lower quality but still useful mount option early on.
  11. Viceversa Elder

this is 100% false. it was stated that they were out of era mounts.
  12. Fle2ch Elder

They didn't have those mounts back in the day, why would anyone expect them on a TLC?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.