Mangler class breakdown

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Rcbauer Augur

How are the numbers per class on mangler?
    Have we seen farming spots changed due to focus effects being negated?
  2. Vorlic Journeyman

More casters than melee which makes sense. That will change as people level and banded becomes more available.

I got up to 27 on Sunday and the biggest problem was a lack of mobs to kill (like all other TLPs), not the ability to kill them. And my groups didn't even have a charmed pet.

This early in a TLP, no one really has focus effects anyway.
    Draxx likes this.
  3. ShivanAngel Augur

Its like this on every TLP. People scream run 2 charm pets and get massive exp....

It cannot be done. This morning, during work hours there were 5 picks of lower guk, without a charm pet, just a normal group there were not enough mobs. Across all 5 picks HAMLORD, Frenzy, /Sup all had a group in them. My group is also fairly ahead of the "main level range". We settled on live side king, and pulling all of crusader, king, herb, noble, and mino's we would still have downtime.... God forbid a group move into crusader, which would eliminate about 12 mobs per cycle.

Still wondering where this magical place with unlimited mobs that can sustain 2 charmed pets exists.
  4. vylo Augur

You take all of lguk. All of it. some of live side. You run with 2-3 pullers. Not easy to do, but have done it. Use the necros to pull.
  5. ShivanAngel Augur

how though, in the situation I described there were 4 groups in lguk...

I understand if you are the FIRST group to enter the zone, but like I said, across every instance dead side was being pulled by 3-4 groups min.
  6. vylo Augur

I believe you know the answer to this question. Hint: we had necros pulling.