Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. svann Augur

Ironing out the legion shares a timer with The Darkness Howls, so you cant do it right after.
    Greymantle and Ssdar like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Jann's Light is still not a proc. It's a spell. Can we change this, please?

Edit: To be more specific, let's make Boon of the Seersess and Overdrive Boon work this proc please, as well, it's a proc.
    Ssdar likes this.
  3. smash Augur

Now since the AB server has been down, the anniv npc's are not up
  4. Jhereg New Member

Is Cormoran the Crusher hitting for 10,000,000 a bug in the Big Gnome, Big Problems 14th anniversary mission? Most of the skeletons seem to hit for 3-4 million which is higher than the 180k I could find in other peoples posts.
  5. Beonono Journeyman

Same as before, trial of Wending Ways, Don't Trip achievement. Characters will make the jump and without doing anything randomly will skip and port to entrance or zone in and will get failure message. Sometimes it just skips and you don't get ported and still fail. The mechanics are still very buggy and it is a matter of luck whether you will ever get this achievement or not.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Sound seems quieter on AB after crash and I'm not hearing my spell casting anymore.
  7. a_librarian Augur

Now getting similar Crash to Desktop errors on logging out of my character on Selo. Logging in seems to work fine.
  8. Natal Augur

Had an issue with the UI chat windows last night. EQ crashed out due to a problem with my sound drivers (this happens sometimes). When I restarted all of the chat windows had move on the screen, some had apparently disappeared. I had to remake them, including trying to figure out which windows had which filters. So I think there are some issues with the chat windows that need to be looked at, particularly when the program changes from full screen to windows mode and back, with the program restarting inbetween.
  9. Natal Augur

You don't need to belong to a guild to get the ach. Just visit guild halls in neighborhoods and find those that admit visitors. I agree that it is tedious because many do not let you in, but in theory you can do it.
  10. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Gnome Memorial Mountain, raid event: Mechagnomic Whirlrender / Danger Zone
    • The boss announces 5-6 times that it has been grounded, even if shot by a ballista only once. It continues to announce that it is grounded even after it has landed.
    • The grounded message uses "Forced landing eminent" but should use "Forced landing imminent."
    • The boss only stays grounded for 5-10 seconds, even if shot with the ballista multiple times. That's very little time to put any damage on him, and a real exercise in tedium.
    • When grounded, the boss is permarooted in place but does not summon. Once the Main Tank has established aggro, there's zero danger from tanking because the MT can stand wherever he wants.
    • The warning emote for the Seeker Rocket shows up in the middle of the screen only, and does not show up in the logs.
    • For the phase change at 25%, this triggers at 25-26% and can happen while the boss is returning to the air. When this happens, ballista shots do not bring the boss back to the ground anymore. The boss gets stuck in the air and cannot be affected by anything, but he can continuously stack multiple spell effects on the raid until everybody dies. This happened to us multiple times tonight, and happens because the boss does not spend enough time on the ground. DoTs tick while the boss is lifting off, pushing the boss into 25-26%, starting the next phase and making him permanently invulnerable in the sky.
    • At 25%, the Main Tank is guaranteed taking damage from: boss melee, Deadly Restraints, Slashing Claws, and Static Blast. That is a high frequency of damage spikes incoming, and nothing the tank can do to avoid any of it.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

New char main chat and combat tabs

Exp messages go in main chat not in the combat tab
    Mob initial attack message goes in the main chat tab not the combat tab
    Casting skill ups goes in the main chat tab not the combat tab
    Looting messages go in the main chat tab not the combat tab

Main problem with messages not going in the combat tab is it is forever making the main chat tab go red for no reason other than to tell me stuff I already know or is unimportant. If I ignore changing tabs I miss chat messages.

There maybe other messages going to main chat and not combat that I've missed.

Any chance of getting loot stuff added to a filter? Would be nice to be able to filter rolls and loot into a seperate tab.
  12. Saer-tse-tao Journeyman

Hello im not sure if this has already been reported. The anniversary task "Dead Dragons" from Ankra in PoK has an issue. There have been as many as 24 drakes spawning near the end of the mission. I have run it several times now, solo and with friends and the same result keeps occurring. After speaking with many others on the server they have said the same thing. I believe the total used to be 4, but im not positive. They all spawn on top of each other and make the task incredibly difficult.

Saerza - FV server
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks
    I'll look into the cash loot. As for Global trade-skill I think we've out-leveled most.
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

When I have many items set to Always Need in my advanced loot system, they are set to autoroll and the countdown is active, if I evac/zone while they are processing, when I land back in this zone and the rolls finally happen, somehow my Always Need setting is considered No/Never and I won’t roll on any of the items in the roll queue.

I’m not sure why this happens but it’s annoying when you are using evac often.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Having a similar issue as @Natal with the chat windows. When I log in (either from a crash or camping) most of my chat windows are gone, all my bags have been resized and are on top of each other, my pet window is resized and moved, my spell casting icon is moved. Is anyone else having this issue?
  16. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

There seems to be a plethora of UI issues since the last patch. Various threads abound.
  17. Nniki Augur

Characters are getting a reddish tint in Empyr.
    https://i.imgur.com/uwKWlWy.jpg
  18. Nniki Augur

I went back to the same spot and couldn't reproduce this on my own... not sure what was causing it. (Edit: maybe sun / time of day related?)
  19. Khat_Nip Meow

Best guess is it has something to do with that change.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep black vah shir is at times a horrid brown colour :(