Where are the mounts on Selos?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ahze, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Ahze Elder

Where are the mounts on Selo?

Are you seriously going to pretend that stating the server starts in Luclin does not imply mounts being available? Nice how you spring this on us AFTER we have prepared by buying DBG bux. O look another fast one....
  2. Ravilla Journeyman

I seen a level 42 riding by eariler today on some mechnial looking mount in BB on selos
  3. Getsmurfed Journeyman

You'll get the 2500 DBC mounts once the loot box sales drop off....DBG had to make a pretty penny off the boxes. The only reason they would allow a random mount v guaranteed.
  4. Machentoo Augur

There is a mount from the Gnomish Heritage Crate. It has no stats.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Go to the Bazaar.

In the stables you can buy a mount for 8500 platinum. If you don’t have 8500 platinum, buy Krono and trade them for plat.
  6. JBizzle Journeyman

He is referring to the DBC mounts.
  7. JBizzle Journeyman

8. DarkerArts Lorekeeper

They answered this already. "This is not a priority" was their answer.

Imagine buying something with both parties in complete understanding of what the purchase entails. And once you go to pick up the purchase, the seller has removed parts of what you purchased. Then the seller says, "fixing what was removed is not a priority."

Not "sorry, we are working diligently to fix this error" but basically "get and thanks for your money". I'm inching closer and closer to cancelling charges on all my DBG purchases, including subscriptions, over the past 90 days.
  9. Balderdash Lorekeeper

There are plenty of mounts available on Selos. If you are referring to the mounts that have the 250/250 hp mana buff at level 1 I think you can understand why they aren’t available at server launch. Can’t you? Really, can’t you? Besides there are plenty of level 60’s already on the server so those mounts aren’t really needed to enjoy the experience after all.