get together....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mehdisin Mahn, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

so is that 3-day comic-con thing in april that was mentioned in the producer's letter the "fan-faire" style event that was hyped a couple months ago? if so i'm sorely disappointed with getting a month's notice....
  2. Raccoo Augur

3. Cailen Augur

Yup just keep your schedule clear for the entire month
  4. Raccoo Augur

Ahh, Comic-Con Museum is year round.
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

Comic-Con Museum is the location, it will not be during actual Comic Con!

The date in April that was originally given to us was Easter weekend, which is obviously not ideal. We are moving the date because of this, and will have more information to share soon.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Danaleigh Elder

Is this the Event that was supposed to be this SUMMER, (in order to give people time to make arrangements)? April is barely spring and not even a month away ! If this is the case I too am sorely disappointed with Daybreak. If you would really like this to be a big success you need to give people the time to make arrangements, especially us who live on the east coast.
    Zarzac likes this.
  7. Danaleigh Elder

Is this the Event that was supposed to be this SUMMER, (in order to give people time to make arrangements)? April is barely spring and not even a month away ! If this is the case I too am sorely disappointed with Daybreak. If you would really like this to be a big success you need to give people the time to make arrangements, especially us who live on the east coast.
  8. Danaleigh Elder

9. Danaleigh Elder

sorry about the repeats... server wasn't responding and it kept saying try again .... so I did lol
    eepok and Maedhros like this.
  10. Dewey Augur

I was going to fly the family across country and buy tickets to this event. 1 month notice is not enough to get vacation coverage.

I wish I could be there. However with taking the kids out of school and trying to move around vacation to dates that I still don't know what they are. I don't think I can make it.

I would love to go; however, the notice is way too short. I don't even know what days in April and we are half way through March.
  11. Defjam1 Journeyman

See Roxxly post in THIS THREAD..... its not going to be in april, they're moving it. chill please, at least we know now the destination. Sadly too far and in icky California for me to attend no matter what date they set it for.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Not the point. The point is they are not giving us any reasonable notice.
  13. Dewey Augur

I read that post and assumed it just meant moving it to another day in April. Nothing says they are moving it to another month.

This is something that is like to do, but with out the information it looks like it is something that I might not be able to do. Especially if they choose dates when our kids are in school.
  14. Axxius Augur

So this basically a local event now? Anybody not in the San Diego area (or at least CA) would need to plan a trip to San Diego some time next month at an unknown date - that's just not going to happen, with only 1 month notice, or less.
  15. treehugger Journeyman

Sorry but destination sucks. Wish it could be more in the middle of the country to accomodate more of the player base. Hubby and I were so excited to attend, but really location puts a major damper on it.
  16. Brohg Augur

y'all like the 11 people in #general all LFG at the same time, I swear
  17. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I knew it would be San dog as the location. You will get more DB presence then.