start to log in then client closes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by anarchaos, Mar 16, 2019.

1. anarchaos New Member

i get the charecter select screen then enter world starts to load and when loading bar loads all the way client just close out...anyone else having same problem
  2. Arog Augur

I was about 2 hours ago and left the house in frustration. I will try again when I get home
  3. anarchaos New Member

hm... can log in on a diffrent charecter..but not my main
  4. FubarEQ Journeyman

Yep client crashes after the character select screen
  5. 1018_01 Elder

Yes, it happens to one of my toons on one account. All the other characters are fine
  6. kalzran New Member

Same issue here, seem to get to character select screen, but crashes upon trying to zone in.
    with default UI button set, Return home, new character and enter world.
    looking at the dbg.txt file

Maybe a clue? others get the same invalid data message?
    I can login to other servers, just not mangler or selos
    I revalidated all files as well.
  7. Polpet Elder

Have the same Problem now :/
  8. Polpet Elder

tried to Claim my backpack earlier when the Server was laggy, Maybe thats the issue? /claimwindow was broken also.... still cant Login :(
  9. anarchaos New Member

im thinking it has somthin to do with i was playing earlier and i went to zone and then i got booted while zoning...could be way off tho
  10. anarchaos New Member

well heading to bed...will try doing the return to home button in the morning and see if that works
  11. NoWay Augur

You gonna fix DGB???????????????????????????
  12. Polpet Elder

worked for me now...
  13. Mithra Augur

Same problem just started for me after playing all night. Client now closes out completely whenever I attempt to enter world with that specific character.
  14. Primanti New Member

Same problem happening to me, tried to recreate the character and still happens. Dev please god id like to play this game.
  15. Atarad New Member

Having the same issue on Mangler with my character Atarad. Will not load into world after hitting Enter World.
  16. Ranvir New Member

Any word on this? It's been happening to me for about an hour now.
  17. Trance Lorekeeper

Same problem here, can log in on a different server so I tried making a new character, this one also crashes. So for me it's not localized to one char.
  18. Trance Lorekeeper

Just made a darkelf and it logged fine, tried my highelf again and it logged me into felwithe for about ONE second, then crash to desktop no error message
  19. Beastman35 New Member

Day 1 Cant log in .....
    Days 2 I can now log in with my toon then after 5 sec the game crash and iam back to my desktop !!

its furstrating !!
  20. ayoforYayoh Augur

Can we get a Dev comment on this?

I had a ranger in very early on. got about level 5-6 before i went to bed for the night due to server stuff

Today i can log into any toon i make except for that particular one.....the one with my bags on it..