Kill Mangler and just release the overflow already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BraxKedren, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BraxKedren Journeyman

Seriously.

Maybe that server will have better luck working than Mangler is. If it does, just transfer the handful of players that have played on Mangler over and be done with it.
  2. Nutshotz New Member

Everquest team,

Can we attempt a server reboot please?

We can all get to character select, but go LD.
    Scruff, Draxx and Snapdragyn like this.
  3. Kunfo Augur

4. Lady Julae New Member

Actually reboot and rollback everyone 8 hours.
    Draxx likes this.
  5. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

That is not going to happen. People will be max lvl here in about 24-30 hours from now. Happy 20th!
    Draxx likes this.
  6. Jeszi New Member

7. Lady Julae New Member

Rollback would be only fair and only really affect like 100 or so people.
  8. Dagud New Member

Just open the other new server, anyone who wants to keep their 8 hour advantage is welcome to stay on Mangler.
  9. Ash W. New Member

+1 to rollback, thanks! :)
    Nutshotz likes this.
  10. Nutshotz New Member

@roxxlyy please pull the reboot switch! We know you guys are working hard. You can do it!!!
  11. Kronotowin Elder

12. Cyrics New Member

Total show. Played the first 12 years of this games life, been gone for 8. Nothing has changed but the owners. Clueless leading the helpless.....
  13. Sykotic New Member

Even if a reboot doesnt solve the problem at least we'd get to roll the dice with who gets to play again.

Right now this is BS
  14. Evade Augur

There are very few people who have been playing for the whole 8 hours... i got on only 2.5 hours ago and i;m lvl 10.. the highest is lvl 11... you can easily catch up
  15. Vinlail New Member

Can log into Selo's just fine. Can't do anything at all on Mangler. Reset it already...
  16. Karuman New Member

I agree. If you give other players an unfair advantage because of YOUR poor server it is morally wrong. I have nothing against those who are able to play, but unless they paid more for the privilege to be on, I think a roll back is only fair.
  17. Melodico New Member

So, we all know this mangler launch is disgraceful. I skipped a ski trip, movies with friends, and time with my girlfriend so I could jumpstart mangler , and with 4 boxes I can't even get a character in all day and I'm persistent.

Meanwhile, handfuls of people did get in and are using the 50% bonus xp. I won't even be able to play Sunday, only Monday and Tuesday. I'm also wasting a day of my 30 day subscription and my life here. I want the xp to extend to the range I'll be playing in at least. I know this will sort out eventually.

I'm just tired of trying to log in.
  18. Sirhc Apprentice

Feel your pain, they should really extend it.
  19. Protagonist Tank

You made poor life choices and asking for video games to be a bigger priority for more days in your life is not the healthy path forwards.
  20. Sirhc Apprentice

Not coo daybreak... not coo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.