Streamers are not getting priority

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ratdawg88, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratdawg88 New Member

For those of you who think that streamers are getting priority , they are not . Yes they got in for some time , at that same time there were 300 + people in gfay and that was just the zone I was in .

When mangler went down they didnt magically get back in , they were just as frustrated as the rest of us .

I know we are frustrated and you need to direct your anger towards something, but these people are people , they are gamers, as well , stop being dicks and thinking they are at fault , they are not .
    Ulain likes this.
  2. ZzznakeDoctur Journeyman

The guy literally read several of his email correspondence with DBG on stream.
    Ayar likes this.
  3. 540Degree_Circles New Member

Who is watching someone stream Everquest?

Seriously...
  4. Syntax New Member

And what did they say?
  5. dd15cm New Member

They did, I watched one read aloud the email from daybreak. They even offered to create his character and its name and race early!! The streamer I watched did crash. He was down a total of 17 mins.....then back in. I’m not blaming streamers , just saying...
  6. Enchi New Member

Link a streamer that is playing on mangler right now.
  7. Thygrym Elder

8. Diemond Augur

9. Ceffener Augur

I can read things on Twitch.
  10. Diemond Augur

11. Trizek Augur

12. Diemond Augur

There are more, should I continue?
  13. Not_Entelion Journeyman

Lol you might as well delete this.
  14. Enchi New Member

So did you look at his stream stats? 2100 views, 176 followers, that is a new streamer. I have about the same on both stats and am not online. @quandary_perplexed on twitch. Been on since the servers were suppose to come up. There were 5 min late at that. Took 4 hours to get logged in the first time, then I zoned and have been DC'd since then. I received no invitation to play with special privileges. Try not to lump streamers all together, yes there was apparently one guy that streams that was invited to do so, he may of been giving some priority, but that seems like good advertising that backfired with the crummy launch.
  15. Not_Entelion Journeyman

I was wrong and am putting a lot of words on the screen to make myself feel better about being wrong.

FTFY.
    Koniku likes this.
  16. Phantasmist New Member

demoralizing
  17. Diemond Augur

New or not, did you see how many people are watching the stream? Know how hard it is to get that many people watching Everquest?
  18. Enchi New Member

How is agreeing with the post wrong? Streamers are not getting priority. I gave proof of that. There is a guy playing and he streams, that does not mean streamers are getting priority.
  19. Lakeland Lorekeeper

Doesn’t mean they are, also you saying they aren’t doesn’t make that a fact either.
  20. Enchi New Member

I stream and I am not, Fact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.