Selo: A sign of things to come?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kloodge, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kloodge Elder

RandomGuy: Any dps around 3 LFG?
    Me: 3 bard.
    RandomGuy: got a bard
    Me: Like it matters at level 3 :)
    RandomGuy: It does.
    Me: Sure it does. Have fun.

I can't take another three months of classic, but if they are already min/maxing at level 3, I may have no choice.
    Ayar, Fallfyres and Stagentti like this.
  2. Lakeland Lorekeeper

That’s ok, Everfrost had 20 shaman level 1-4 and it appeared no one wanted to group. Was one group of clearly boxes (names gave it away) basically dominating the zone. Some things never change.
  3. a_librarian Augur

I would expect a bard to outdps any other melee class at that level with a lute and chords of dissonance
  4. a_librarian Augur

In reality the guy probably turned down anybody who wasn't a mage
  5. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Anyone that thought Truebox would stop this from happening, wasn't listening. All it does is inconvenience people that want to roll two-four characters and make those players even less likely to give an assist to other people.
  6. Lakeland Lorekeeper

I’ll take the truebox because of all the people I saw running around (and their was a lot) I only saw one obvious box group, to me that’s an improvement.
    Ishbu likes this.
  7. Aneuren Tempered Steel

There will be many more, you're already seeing a few when barely anyone can load in.
  8. SweetLaxTho Elder

No one thinks truebox will stop people from boxing entirely. They expect it tocut down the number of boxers and make it increasingly difficult to box a large number of toons. Truebox accomplishes this.
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I would agree with you to the extent that, I think, most people don't think Truebox will stop boxing entirely. But really, all it does is make small time boxers less likely to want to help anyone else.
  10. Kloodge Elder

How about you start yet another thread about truebox if you want to argue about it?
  11. Lakeland Lorekeeper

Reading is a skill, I told you their was a lot of people on. Their was a time frame where people actually got in and a lot of people were playing with only one obvious box group. Honestly I think most boxers would prefer Selo and that’s probably why more weren’t seen on Mangler.
  12. Aneuren Tempered Steel

We could go back to all the server down discussions if you prefer =p
  13. korwil New Member

Yikes. Writing is a skill too. Glass houses and whatnot.
  14. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Yeah, and that's after edits.

It's disturbing too, any time boxing is brought up, it's right to the personal attacks. I don't begrudge anyone their server, it'd simply be nice to have one for the other part of the population that enjoys playing without these post-modern server changes.