Can’t log back in Mangler

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ** Dragonslayer **, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastManStanding New Member

2. Ishbu Augur

Try restarting your client. I just logged in without delay, made a character and loaded right in to town.
  3. Trizek Augur

Welcome to every TLP launch since the Combine.

This always happens day 1. Once people give up or go to sleep, it'll be fine.
  4. Meridian Augur

They must have taken your advice. It's down (again).
  5. Detesto New Member

You actually got to play until level 3? Consider yourself lucky. I haven't even been able to get in period all day :(
  6. Culan Journeyman

have been doing that for hours. It always hangs after hitting "enter world" and then disconnects. Then my char will be logged into the world and I'll have to choose to have them removed. After hitting that, I then get a timeout error. Rinse repeat...
  7. Junlo Journeyman

Nope, no luck... if i can ill say something. Can we please get a "we know about this" response or something!?
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  8. Quasii New Member

Mangler is showing low population status now. It was high about 30 minutes ago. It seems the population is going down.
  9. Roxxlyy Augur

We are aware of the issues that people are having with the Mangler server, and are working to resolve them.
  10. Calia Journeyman

The game flat out refuses to let me roll a new character, let alone log one in.
  11. Dagenfehl Journeyman

Selo is working just fine, I don't think they realize Mangler is broken. We can log into Selo just fine, but switch over to Mangler and you can't get passed Char Select.
  12. Lauiyner New Member

Nope get to my character once i click to zone into the game i get server disconnect.
  13. Junlo Journeyman

Thank you
  14. Coder Joe Journeyman

All zoning, including entering the game, is causing a disconnect after a long lag.

The few people in game at the moment are probably fine if they don't try to zone.
  15. Ruhi Augur

thanks roxxlyy
  16. Aelenar Journeyman

it has always been an issue, just cant say its getting smooth and hope it does. Actually have to change stuff
  17. Dagud New Member

Character creation screen takes around 3 mins after pressing the create button before the race and class choices appear. That is slow, but no longer the bottleneck. Logging a character into the game does not work.
  18. Snapdragyn New Member

Mangled. They almost spelled it right.
  19. Not_Entelion Journeyman

Are you, though?
  20. Lakeland Lorekeeper

I got in hours ago, got to level 4. Life called and I tried to stay online but got booted as I was AFK and here I sit now same as everyone else. I will say Everfrost had a lot of shaman running around lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.