Missed opportunity

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RavenousOne, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenousOne New Member

With so many people coming to play this wonderful game only to experience this as their first or first in a long time interaction with EQ this is so sad. I got all my friends together in a Facebook chat group and talked up EQ like it was the greatest thing ever. I got half a dozen people to sign up for all-access memberships (Several people who have never played EQ before, EVER) and we've all been trying to log on for the past 7 hours... One of us have been able to get on. I wish they would have better prepared to show these returning and new customers a good time.

Unfortunately bad experiences tend to mean more than good ones, and this certainly wasn't a good one.
    Rebelicious and Ayar like this.
  2. Stanky New Member

When Daybreak finally crumbles under the weight of their own incompetence we can all meet up on P99...
    Dagenfehl and Rebelicious like this.
  3. Arog Augur

It is unfortunate. I am the only one still trying. I told my friend to try it who is out on a work injury right now. He gave up. I was planing to play with wife and daughter here at home today. They gave up and left. I am the only idiot still trying to get on. I know I am an idiot because my wife told me so when she left to go with my daughter.
    Rebelicious, Fallfyres and Ayar like this.
  4. RavenousOne New Member

I'm still trying my man...in futility.
  5. Bento Elder

not our fault they can't make a server that can hold more then a couple thousand people. Daybreak failed plain and simple.
  6. Trevalon Augur

RL friend who is gonna play with me went to bed and said if its still doing this in the morning he isn't playing at all. This is a guy who has played on every TLP server so far.

its sad when loyal players are giving up...lets not even start what this says to new players.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  7. Coder Joe Journeyman

With it being the 20th anniversary a lot of us thought that just mayyyyybe they'd put some elbow grease into this launch. Could have been a lot of fun!

I invited a couple old EQ friends also who soured quickly after the first few hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.