Can’t log back in Mangler

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ** Dragonslayer **, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ** Dragonslayer ** Journeyman

Relax guys they have only had 20 years at this they are working hard on fixing the bugs and login servers it doesn't happen in 6hrs
    Ayar likes this.
  2. dd15cm New Member

or 20 years
    Bonified and ** Dragonslayer ** like this.
  3. Detesto New Member

*Mangler even* Finally get to the character select screen, all is going well. Try entering world and the server does not respond. Try to log back in and a character is already in the world....says it's logging the character out...times out....can't get back in. Have to restart and the process continues again.
  4. Cholorasis New Member

1. Tried to create shaman named Bird in Halas. Char creator seemed to create him then timed out entering Halas. When I was able to get back was told I had to have the char removed since he was in the game and I was logging in on top. I never got that char back.
    2. I made another shaman named Birdie. It took several hours to create the char and to get back to the game. I got him to level 3, zoned from Halas to Everfrost several times. About an hour ago I tried to zone into Halas. I was disconnected. When I finally got back in I got the same -someone in the zone - message. After several tries (about 30 mins each time) I got the char login screen, selected the shaman, and waited. I was disconnected and the server select message about having a char in the game came up - again - I have tried 5 times and end up timed out trying to get the char in the game.
    3. I have rebooted the computer several times. For me the game is unplayable.
  5. LastManStanding New Member

Been trying all day and no dice. Just hangs at the server select screen until i get a time out.. then I need to exit just to try again.
  6. Dewid New Member

I've finally made my character. Haven't been able to log in with him yet, but at least he is made. So hey, progress. Maybe this is what they mean by "progression" server.
    Scruff likes this.
  7. Jezzie Augur

Working on it!
    [IMG]
    Fallfyres and LastManStanding like this.
  8. LastManStanding New Member

I managed to make it in like ONCE... to the character creation screen.. but after clicking on create character.. nothing happens. But that was like.. probably 5 hours ago. Been nothing but black screen time outs before and since then.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  9. LastManStanding New Member

[IMG]
    Jezzie likes this.
  10. Infinitive New Member

Fix the thing so everyone can play, instead of letting a select few play and gain advantage.
  11. Coder Joe Journeyman

I get to character select then get disconnected after a long pause when entering world. Been doing this for at least a couple hours.

Is anyone able to get past character select at the moment?
  12. Ruhi Augur

sums up 97.3423423432% of our experience.
  13. Infinitive New Member

No it's screwed, they broke it worse
  14. Daragoth Lorekeeper

Nope...some of our preplanned static group already quit for the night too.
  15. Thygrym Elder

It's working as intended.. someone reported 11 people were in the Commonlands... server must be full then.
  16. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Not for the last hour or so. Made a bunch of alt characters though. Just cannot play them.:(
  17. mh272 Custom UI Updater

I can't even create a character!
  18. Maligannt Journeyman

Were 10 people in butcherblock as of 15 minutes ago, when the last person of my group was able to get in.
  19. Arog Augur

I am now on hour 7 of trying to get in and same problem as rest of you. Can't get past character select screen.
  20. koldyne Lorekeeper

Here I was worried I had been missing out on all kinds of fun. How quickly I forgot about the headache that was Ragefire and Lockjaw :)
  21. Coder Joe Journeyman

Mangler is finally listed as down. Maybe a reboot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.