Don’t Zone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lakeland, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thygrym Elder

By who? appears employees and streamers are all playing while the rest of us get stuck in the character select, disconnected loop.
    Lakeland and Draxx like this.
  2. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Devs are to busy playing to fix issues tonight, they want in on the leveling action as well. Come back Monday
    Isell likes this.
  3. EnchFWO Augur

You must have forgotten half of them don't actually play the game.
  4. Kuma New Member

What do you mean, people are getting in?

My wife has spent the last 7 hours trying to log in to join me in the game without luck. I zoned, and spent the last 3 hours trying to get in as well.
  5. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

You believe that?
  6. Oldeqplayer Journeyman

This is lacking any relevant or insightful information - details are needed, although DB would need to understand what is going on to share it.

However - there appears still to be a lot of interest given how many of us are still trying to log in ...
  7. Wayloss Journeyman

125 ppl in mangler general chat!
  8. Respexn New Member

We should all roll back our credit/bank cards. Maybe then they will fix their issues if they want us "recreate" the funds.
  9. EnchFWO Augur

If you do a chargeback the account gets banned. So...
  10. Respexn New Member

Sounds like a win/win. I get my money, they lose 1 person who is bogging down the login server. ;-) Least we should get something for the big event that never was.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  11. Isell New Member

Same here. Made 7 and rolled back to 6. I was almost 8. I just hope my dbg bags are still there when i manage to login
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.