Improvements. How are you guys doing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trizek, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korzu111 Elder

Then you must not like to hear that people have 12 boxes going and are in.
  2. Aelenar Journeyman

1 hour later. now 11 people in commonlands, think something that is smoothing out would have a few more in one of the busiest zones
  3. Nykara New Member

I can't even try logging in because my attempt to buy all access seems to have failed
  4. Maxe Augur

Not so much, still trying to get one toon to log all the way into the server without telling me my toon is already logged in after crashing instead of loading the server. Like a few others here I've been at this since before the servers unlocked. I want to know how to get in if there's a trick..
  5. Coder Joe Journeyman

There is no getting past the character select screen.
  6. Daragoth Lorekeeper

^ This
  7. Fallfyres Augur

----------------------

I still cannot log in to either of the two 20th Anniversary servers...six and a-half hourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.
  8. Fallfyres Augur

9. Fallfyres Augur

The one time I made my character and got lost in the zoning in process - when it threw me back out -- you can only make ONE character at a time. You must then enter the game. So how were you able to create alts with the names you wanted if you were never able to get past that screen???? Thanks.
  10. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

It may have been started 20 years ago, but it's not old - there have been 20 years of expansions and improvements, so this can't be blamed on "it's a 20 year old game". Your statement about "planning wasn't done" is the true culprit here! Very sad, as I love this game, and would like to see it thrive. But with disasters like this, it appears to be run by amateurs - perhaps the EQEMU folks can help Daybreak with their servers?
  11. Pelt New Member

Q making Data laugh came to mind.
    Pirlo likes this.
  12. Aelenar Journeyman

Common lands mobs now dropping kunark weapons and plat. Still very smooth
  13. Thygrym Elder

Probably, streamers are all level 10+ already... seems they get preference to being on the server.
  14. Javabete New Member

the p2202 server is like the damn rock of gibralter
  15. Maxe Augur

You can get past the character select screen Aelenar? Tell me your trick!
    Fallfyres likes this.
  16. Respexn New Member

If you watch Mangler streamers, they are stuck in the same loop. Quit trolling.
  17. Korzu111 Elder

I’ve gotten it to where it goes past server screen and, well, tries to load the game to character select. Currently stuck with black screen trying to get there.

*edit —- got both boxes to character select. Looks like it rolled back a little bit unfortunately. Clicked Enter World, nothing happening.
  18. fireworks Journeyman

Getting to char select more frequently, but loading into world has not been successful for 2 hours now.
    Draxx likes this.
  19. Motrax Journeyman

My enchanter got stuck trying to zone, so I'm trying to make a new character. Clicking Create character does nothing, lol.
  20. Thygrym Elder

Not so.. .Tangent was level 7 2+ hours ago.. and was playing several times already. Most of the rest of us cannot even get past character creation screen as the game times out or crashes trying to load in
    Draxx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.