Improvements. How are you guys doing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trizek, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FL!P Augur

5 to 6 hours, you sure its not just natural selection helping the server load. As in people giving up, don't think "we've" been able to do much for the servers tho eh?
    Draxx likes this.
  2. Zoshiro New Member

People can't log in, the ones logged in are having nothing but problems (and they aren't from the login server. Chat lag or not responding, taking 5-10 minutes to zone, problems with claims, etc, etv) It is the furthest thing from smoothing out, kinda insulted that DBG really doesn't seem to care much now that they got everyone to subscribe, and buy bags...the only positive trend is that after 6 hours, it is getting later and eventually people will have to sleep and the load will go down enough for people to get in. Honestly, how is this not going to happen tomorrow or all week? Are we really assuming that people are going to just stop trying to log in? I still don't get this, we had 1000s of people for Phinny launch of PoP and it was relatively smooth. Why is it that today the servers can't even seem to handle a few 100 people in game? Big fail by Daybreak once again=( After Cornaiv going so smoothly, many of us thought this would be nice and simple. Don't be surprised to have the whole weekend wasted. I am sure no one actually planned to play...
    Isell likes this.
  3. Roxxlyy Augur

If you're burning through potions without being able to play, please open up a ticket at help.daybreakgames.com
  4. Junlo Journeyman

Yup. Character select.. click enter world... long hang... Server Not Responding.. Booted out.. start process again. Frustrating lol
  5. Ilshade Augur

with all these problems wouldn't it be good to scrub this server and bring up the backup to get things going and take this one off line to fix it right ?? just a thought
  6. Tachya Elder

Can you maybe just tell us on which day you expect these servers to actually work?
    Isell and Rutaq like this.
  7. EnchFWO Augur

So much for actually getting people into the world? :rolleyes:

I'm surprised an in-game lag problem was even detectable since almost no one is able to get in. That's pretty impressive.
  8. Aelenar Journeyman

I will tell people to do that once they can actually log in and open a ticket, currently 12 people in common lands(main pcik), server should have lots of room soon
  9. slizzard New Member

Yeah super smooth. 12 people in cl. Look at everybody flooding in!
  10. Bento Elder

When will your game that we paid money for work?
    Isell likes this.
  11. Freddie New Member

"Smoothing out..."
  12. Magoo New Member

Sadly no improvements here. Every now and again I get to server select and then get "character logged in message" which of course can't be as I've only made to character creation once and that was 6 hours ago. Or I immediately go to EQ (Not Responding) right after I hit play. Not my end as I'm able to log into other games.

Early on was understandable and expected, this is now frustrating.
  13. a_librarian Augur

I've just reached this stage also, though the time it took to boot the in world character was relatively quick. I didn't spend much time at the server select screen compared to before
  14. Cubbie New Member

All these streams on Twitch... it could have been good for growing the community. Instead they are seeing broken logins.

Old game or not.. the planning wasn't done properly.
    Isell and Pirlo like this.
  15. Korzu111 Elder

Going to play some OW - maybe the absence of my 2 accounts and trying to join will help smooth it a little.
    Syntax likes this.
  16. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

I'm just glad mangler is 12 weeks til the next expansion - hopefully we will get in before then!
  17. Turinbar Augur

My character got booted after trying to load in the game. I'm stuck in character retrival now.
  18. Pelt New Member

I hope they fix that but if not Capital One said we can do rollbacks on their servers too.
  19. Stanky New Member

Its great knowing people have 2 box going while I havent got to in even once in 7 hours..
  20. nazgull2k1 Elder

This launch was a GIANT Failure Pile in a Sadness Bowl.

EverQuest's 20th Anniversary deserved SO much better than this.
    Lowlife, Pirlo and FubarEQ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.