Don’t Zone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lakeland, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakeland Lorekeeper

If you are one of the lucky ones to get onto Mangler actually in game, do yourself a favor and don’t zone. Odds are you will get timed out, then spend endless amounts of time with the system trying to log your character out which means the tiny chance you had to play just got moved to zero chance. Be happy where you are. Enjoy the view, kill grey cons. Just don’t zone.
  2. uk6999 Augur

Confirmed. dont do anything on mangler. chances are you will just get a rollback when the server finally dies a slow death again.
  3. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Yep dealing with this now for last 15-20 mins ....
  4. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

And server disconnect again
  5. queezzeenart New Member

Same here. Lost 70% of my level last disconnect, too.
  6. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

And now my character is back in game and I have to go back through the logging toon out process and toon was never logged in on my end
  7. Ellara New Member

I made the mistake of trying to zone :(
  8. Zansobar Augur

Kind of hard to not zone when you can't do anything without buying spells as a caster.
  9. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

ya me!! ERROR: String not found (0)
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

Yup, more people are getting onto the servers and now they're experiencing some pretty intense lag. The issue is being worked on.
  11. Trizek Augur

Unless your race is lucky enough to have trash mobs in the zone you start in, you may as well take the risk and zone.
  12. InevitableFate New Member

Got to 7 an rolled back to 5. Sigh
  13. Lakeland Lorekeeper

Actually you’d be better off logging out, making an alt that doesn’t have to zone to start because of you zone you will be stuck in purgatory.
  14. Ragnoruk Augur

It sounds like you guys are having more luck than I am. I either time out or get a queue message that is clearly lying to me.
  15. MMORogue New Member

I was originally disco'd while zoning for the server shut down and rollback and now 5 tries to get back in everytime I get blackscreen without ever getting in. And despite not getting in when i get back to server select it says i already have a character in world which has to be logged out. I guess that character is just stuck between zones forever in the Phantom Zone.
  16. Brandysnap New Member

Don't you just love launch days?
    Draxx likes this.
  17. Joeyrgegjwj New Member

I can confirm that zoning = screwed lol. Got in for ten minutes an hour ago until I zoned.
  18. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

Guess I will kill the city rats for fun...
    Draxx and Lakeland like this.
  19. taliefer Augur

zone hell. i can make a character, but every time i try entering the world i get "the server is not responding" black screen after a few minutes.

6 and a half hours later, i guess thats progress
    Draxx likes this.
  20. OldRodKS Elder

Same here - hey at least I got a character created finally!
    Draxx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.