Improvements. How are you guys doing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trizek, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trizek Augur

So now I am consistently getting to the Character select screen. I made my main, and my alts with the names I wanted.

Problems is whenever I enter the world, it hangs, and says server is not responding (Mangler) kicks me out to the server select screen. Where I remove my character from the world .. and eventually I get back to the Character select screen and the entire process repeats itself.

Somewhat of an improvment. Before I was never able to get past the server select screen.

How goes it on your guys' end?
    Krrill likes this.
  2. Daysprung New Member

Still at server select, this .
  3. Korzu111 Elder

Got in about 1:30 on one of my two boxes. Got the second box in about 2:30. Both of them disconnected at the same time about an hour ago. No luck at all trying to rejoin the server.
  4. Ayar New Member

Exactly the same for me. On my 4th round of trying to get into the world right now.
    Krrill likes this.
  5. Antryst New Member

Just as you described.
    Krrill likes this.
  6. Fallfyres Augur

--------------------------
    Nada.
  7. HJC0083 Journeyman

I keep getting to character select, but entering the world keeps failing. It says the server is not responding.
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

Things do indeed seem to be *slowly* smoothing out for players. For the most part, we should be seeing a bit of a positive trend here, though not all the kinks have been worked out yet by any means.
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

Same, got to character select (on Mangler), hit Enter World, then disconnect 2 min later...at least the character I did create 4 hours ago was still there!
    Krrill likes this.
  10. Daragoth Lorekeeper

By smoothing out, you mean people giving up for the day?
  11. uk6999 Augur

smoothing out for selo maybe. On mangler if you zone you go to instant loading forever forcing you to kill your eq client. Logging in again attempts to boot your character but cant putting you in an endless loop. Also had at least a min chat lag.
  12. Barton The Mischievous

Both just listed as down on one computer and up on another lol edit: finally blinked back up on other comp about 40 seconds later
  13. Roxxlyy Augur

No, I mean we've been able to get more players through the login process and onto the servers.
  14. Roxxlyy Augur

Yes, there are problems with server lag that are being looked into as well.
  15. Bonified Lorekeeper

i have had to hard reboot my comp 3 times in the past 10 min due to the game freezing up, and that with me NOT getting in to play the game just from character loading in to play

You have ruined your own lands you will NOT ruin mine!!!
  16. Bento Elder

More players got in while the overwhelming majority have been trying to log in for 6 hours. I know its not personally your fault but this whole thing is a circus. Why did you release a server at the busiest possible time of the week and were not in the least bit prepared for the traffic? I think that's where the frustration lies.
    Draxx likes this.
  17. Aelenar Journeyman

I understand more are loging in, because so many are crashing for zoning or dying.
    Once you crash your toon gets stuck.
    xp bonus is not their either.

people are noticing their potions are counting down no matter if they are in game or not
  18. Ciri New Member

Freezing up at characters select then timing out
  19. queezzeenart New Member

Played for roughly 2 hours. Got disconnected and lost 70% of a level. Tried to zone and got disconnected again. Can't remove character from server to log in again. Also having to use the Task Manager to shut down the game after it freezes while waiting to remove character.
  20. Ilshade Augur

gonna try a few more time then call it quits for the night like a lot of people - so i guess people who stay and try will get in - still no happy with this day
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.