Will in era mounts be added back to Selo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotlust Augur

Please add normal, in era mounts to selo. I bought a bunch of DBC just for this reason.
    Lorglath likes this.
  2. Rotlust Augur

:( where are the mounts, every other server had some in luclin
  3. Prathun Developer

6 mounts were changed to not show up in the Marketplace until later in Progression:
    Black Wolf Saddle
    White Wolf Saddle
    Worg Saddle
    Regal Worg Saddle
    Gray Wolf Saddle
    Battle Armor Worg Saddle

All 6 mounts provided a buff that granted 200 mana, 250 hp, and 120 AC.
    Which in-era mounts are you referring to?
  4. Hinastorm Elder

I don't know the names, but the ones that sold on coirnav when luclin opened were 30 ac, and similar hp/mana to what you listed. Not sure if that helps at all.

Its a leg up sure, but hardly p2w or gamebreaking.
  5. Remind Journeyman

those are the ones Prathun. those were released with luclin on Angarr anyway
    Barton likes this.
  6. Rotlust Augur

Every other TLP has had the very ones you mentioned, though. The ones that were on the new servers at launch were giving far more than this (something like 2.5k hp? could have been a rumor) from what I was told.

These were available on agnar and corinav for sure, and I know many people purchased extra DBC for these.
    Barton likes this.
  7. Remind Journeyman

a lot of us were expecting those mounts with release
  8. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

All of those mounts have been sold during Luclin on every previous TLP. Suddenly they're not in era?
    Barton likes this.
  9. theonetheonly New Member

Prathun -- these mounts have been sold on every progression server prior to Selo at the time of Luclin launch. Why the sudden decision to remove them? At minimum, I bought DBC to buy mounts for all of my boxes as well as a friend's boxes.

The AC buff was only showing as 30 AC, as well, not 120 -- maybe a scaling thing?
    Barton likes this.
  10. Rojas_Selos New Member

Those mounts have been in every Luclin launch.. This is only like my 5th TLP so I kinda know what I'm talking about.
  11. SunDrake Augur

I do not even know what to say here. The notion of mounts upon launch was just widely discussed and acknowledged, I guess now you might say that was assumed, but to say that everything would be in-era [yet specify the things that would NOT be] and then not clarify that is such a glaring oversight.
  12. Tuucan_ED New Member

Regardless, who cares? There was precedent, and the server is so fast why on gods green earth are we worried about a mount buff. I feel like that is just insanity.
    Thalliius and Rotlust like this.
  13. Maze Elder

Thanks for taking our $$# and then basically telling us to stuff it.
    Sounds like Russia.
    tuda likes this.
  14. ZeeK Elder

I specifically bought DB cash for those mounts. I am not interested in any potion garbage so i can get max level 1 hour faster. Mounts are very useful and serve a purpose for a long time. These mounts were available for Phinny, Agnarr, and Coirnav. I will be requesting a refund if these are not put back in.
    Thalliius, Rotlust and tuda like this.
  15. Renshu Augur

I spent money putting DB points on my accounts for mounts.
    Rotlust likes this.
  16. Spooky Augur

All other TLPs had store mounts unlocked day 1 in Luclin.

Please be consistent. You'll make a killing.
  17. Kixx Journeyman

Yes Prathun, the AC scaled. These have been on every single TLP at LUCLIN launch. Since Ragefire / Lockjaw / Phinny / Agnarr / Coirnav...

The fact that you removed these after my entire guild pre-purchased DBG Coin to purchase it is absolutely the only wrong thing that has happend here. Thats $25 for 200 players on our team.

Thank you, please reconsider before you guys have a very large ticket que for charge backs.
    Thalliius and Kalamir like this.
  18. Karhar Dream Crusher

They already said they refunded anyone that purchased one.
  19. Kixx Journeyman

Please go ahead and post if you were one of the hundreds of people who pre-loaded your account in order to purchase the mounts that have been on every single TLP so far. Thanks!
    Lowlife likes this.
  20. Kalamir Journeyman

Yes to all of the above.

I understand that DBG employees don't play on TLP servers so things like this get overlooked and misunderstood. The 200/250 mounts have always been available on the marketplace at Luclin launch in the past on TLP's. This server should be no different. Too many people purchased DBC with the expectation that mounts were available because they have always been available on prior TLP's.

Do the right thing and re-enable the 200/250 ones, please.
    Meeper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.