Mangler, not able to create character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Detesto, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Depopulate New Member

If you have any luck with that please shoot me a message and I'll try barking up that tree as well.
  2. Shasti New Member

Wanted to join this new server launch, actually took the day off to get a good head start. Server population wont be an issue with load balancing and a robust server, my foot. Tried to log in at 12 PST and could not even get to the server select screen, finally got into the screen at 1pm, and have been in que of 77minutes. 77 minutes is a lie, its already been over 3 hours. Does this que even work? or do I have to log out and try again?
  3. Shasti New Member

make the queue timer update, or at least give us a number in line for queue.
  4. Draxx New Member

Sorry Shasti. I haven't gotten on at all yet. Mangler is currently down or locked. Status keeps changing. They're working on it apparently with no ETA.
  5. Draxx New Member

6. Shasti New Member

can a dev or anyone actually tell us if this queue is legit? or if we need to log off and log back in? seems many people are saying different things. like the queue does not work, or the que is being manually balanced currently and is working. been sitting at this queue screen for more then 4 hours now. would like to know if I am wasting my time and need to relog, or if it is legit and I just have to wait longer.
  7. Aliptical New Member

can you update us on what is going on? its been 7 hours since the "cap" was applied to filter people in.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It would seem DBG has underestimated the popularity of a new TLP and failed to assign sufficient server resources to it. I play on live so this hasn't affected me besides some extra lag.

I have been playing EQ for a long time. The marketing team did such a fantastic job of getting people in the door, the technical teams better pick it up. Even from a longtime EQ veteran's standpoint, a brand new server having day zero problems is tantamount to the type of failure and frustrations which returning players will not put up with.
  9. Coder Joe Journeyman

The trouble getting into Mangler is a new feature of the "hardcore" progression server.

It took me 10 hours just to get to level one ;)