Time to bust out the Rizlona server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Mar 16, 2019.

1. InsomniAddict Journeyman

FYI Selos is at Low Population
  2. EQ_Scotty Journeyman

I think some people are confused at what is actually happening. The server is not at capacity. Have you tried logging into another server? It doesn't work. We're having an effect on the LOGIN SERVER.
    Fastlane likes this.
  3. a_librarian Augur

Overflow servers are a mistake
  4. Grailer Augur

Remember guys , the original EQ had issues . 20 years is not very long in the grand scheme of things . The universe is about
    13.8 billion years old .
  5. Evade Augur

Yes I've logged into Agnarr several times. Have you tried?
  6. Parva Lorekeeper

Rizlona better be Non-Truebox
  7. Lateryn Augur

THE SERVERS ARE NOT FULL. There is zero reason for overflows. The two servers haven't even gotten 300 people on them yet, its just serious capping/infrastructure problems keeping people out.

If you opened overflows you would just have 4 servers with 200 people on each instead. And splitting your population when in a week it's not an issue at all is just dumb.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Was just on mangler logged off..

Nek forest only had 3 picks with about 50 in each
    Seems kind of small.
  9. ShivanAngel Augur

Selo's keeps getting locked, wondering if there is an internal issue they are having to fix.

Could be considering the server started at luclin
    Fastlane likes this.
  10. InsomniAddict Journeyman

If they launch another server, it will just hurt the population on Mangler... Many people will quit within the first month as the initial hype dies down, as it does every time. The second server will end up dying within a year as well.
  11. SunDrake Augur

Populations were not 'hefty' - though. I leveled to 5. There was never more than 3 people in either Kaladim zone. I went from 1-4 in Butcherblock and the zone never had more than 4-5 people. GFay had 40ish.
  12. Fastlane Journeyman

Actually, other servers are up and working fine. I was able to log into ALL servers, other than Mangler and Selos... just fyi. if you want to try, restart your launcher and log into a live server.
  13. Daragoth Lorekeeper

Good thing DBG is not running the universe...we would still be in que for the Big Bang.
  14. Lateryn Augur

People had out of era mounts and mounts, also apparently people were duping exp pots.
  15. Fastlane Journeyman

Yep, Selos has been up and down since noon PST. The queue is a myth (duh!) and we'll just have to be patient. Doesn't stop us from posting our displeasure though!
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

FYI Selo is locked!

Time to bust out a new one if it is going to take too long to fix!
  17. ShivanAngel Augur

Could be why no one got into selo's according to the streamers general chat numbers.
  18. Gremin Augur

https://www.daybreakgames.com/status#eq

I beg to differ.
  19. Gremin Augur

20. Lateryn Augur

There was a decent mount on, about 200ish. Then it DC'd everyone and no one has gotten back on since then. Apparently 1 streamer was somehow on and it was just him and 3 GMs on entire server, they booted him, he logged right back in instantly , then got booted again all the way out and couldn't get back in). So in reality for the past 2 or so hours, it's just been GMs on selos. Obviously something is up that they have to fix before re-opening it.