CMs/Devs: Please reconsider rollbacks of Selo/Mangler.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Truthfire, Mar 16, 2019.

1. KPW98 New Member

xp potions maybe, krono are basically impossible to mess with, theyre handled by a separate server
    Spooky, Bole and Crayon123 like this.
  2. Shadowpaws2003 New Member

I don't mind if other people are leveling, the only thing I care about is Daybreak doing a real fix to this problem. Just logged in and was told i had to wait 1.5million minutes. That is a long long time. Do they not realize their Que is broken?
    Spooky and Bole like this.
  3. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

I believe it. Somebody in my leveling group ended up with 3 starting bags/items. No telling what else could have been duplicated for people.
    Spooky and Crayon123 like this.
  4. Crayon123 Augur

Krono is impossible, there is a delivery delay. XP potions were duped last time too for Coirnav, along with starting backpacks or anything else purchased in the first 30 minutes or so from the store. Something about the server being under heavy initial load causes it not to charge DB cash for purchases.
    Spooky likes this.
  5. Fastlane Journeyman

Except there is no line. The queue is a myth, not saying they're lying about there being one, am saying that it's not working the way they are saying that it's supposed to work. I've been in the "Queue" a dozen times or more, only to have the server select crash and burn. Over four hours now.
    Spooky likes this.
  6. Patrol New Member

I'd be okay with every deletion accompanying a reset. But overall, I say let it stand.
  7. ShivanAngel Augur

Its like being in a line with the mad hatter as a bouncer!

Every so often he yells CHANGE PLACES, everyone shuffles around and one or two people manage to sneak in.
    Draxx, Hinastorm and Fastlane like this.
  8. JumjumJunky New Member

the queue is not real- you will get dumped out of it every few minutes when your login token expires or when they take down Selos.

The UI has no way of communicating this to you- so you sit there like some poor schlep wishing and hoping for something with no chance of happening.

re-login to the game every few minutes
  9. Strawberry Augur

You can just play on live, you'll be instantly ahead of everyone. Why do people even care on classic servers. Are you really going to compete in a 20-year-old game, why does anyone care.
  10. KPW98 New Member

Wipe the while its locked
    Draxx likes this.
  11. Spooky Augur

Not playing on this server without a rollback.

I'm rolling back my purchases instead.
  12. MrZev New Member

Reset sounds like bad idea. Right now only the people who didnt get in are annoyed (including me), and if you reset, it will annoy all of the people who did get in. Seeing the duplicate backpacks and stuff is pretty annoying as well, but id rather not reset and repeat this cycle.
  13. Patrol New Member

The issue isn't the legit leveling the occurred so much as the fact that several people got access to 2500 hp/mana/end 500ac mounts and were able to wreck face through content, way faster than the already accelerated server is meant to offer. This upsets people and reasonably so. The question is, what will DBG do about it. They've already stated the mounts will be refunded in SC, but that doesn't answer the grand question.
    Draxx likes this.
  14. Fastlane Journeyman

Hahahaha! Perfect!
    Draxx likes this.
  15. Hinastorm Elder

Good god
    Draxx likes this.
  16. Strawberry Augur

Nothing is fair on a TLP.

You have people with server issues and people without them.

You have people boxing 4 characters and others playing a single character.

You have krono farmers making money from TLP, and others having to pay money to get gear.

TLP has never been fair, You should know this by now. If you want fairness, play Tricky Towers or something, games where you can't use $ to influence the game.
  17. Iyvy Augur

Dupes at server start are a commonality. If you claim with a bunch of people at once it lags, gives you the item, doesnt erase the claim, its possible to get multiple of any day break purchased thing, its luck based and will be gone soon. Good luck to everyone, i didnt get a double on anything.