TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. PodofWater Journeyman

get in line?
    Spooky likes this.
  2. snailish Augur

Rox said in another thread the queue timer # will not be accurate, but that it is working.

They are throttling logins and letting more people in when they feel servers can be stable and handle it.

Problem is... people aren't logging off in big numbers and are all concentrated in the same zones --so I don't anticipate that necessarily being a fast process.
  3. AeHaze Journeyman

Time does not matter, Roxxlyy has already said that, Theyre throttling the logins, Pretty extensively at that...
    Spooky likes this.
  4. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

It has been 4 hours since unlock. My computer has been sitting in the queue since about 3:30pm with an average time of 6 minutes in the box.

What will be the record I wonder.
    Spooky likes this.
  5. ArrMonk Journeyman

We will be waiting for another 3 to 4 hours as well. This is not a simple fix. They refused to allocate resources to fix this. They have known this has been a problem since the original TLP server years ago. For them, they don't care if their customers are upset, they already got your $15 for the first month.
    Spooky likes this.
  6. Evade Augur

No one is going to quit? Meh, I came here for the nostalgia factor after I heard of the progression servers. I was quite happy on p1999 and I'll glady go back there till Pantheon. Seeing what today brings before I make my decision
    Spooky likes this.
  7. Arnuphis New Member

Making even Funcom look good at this point!
    Spooky likes this.
  8. DingoJack Journeyman

9. Clyve Lorekeeper

This post is false because you're not actually in a queue.
    Spooky likes this.
  10. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

i dunno, theres a lot of people around here who are awfully surprised.
    Spooky, Bole and Stanky like this.
  11. Kcooler Lorekeeper

I got in pretty quick every time on Agnarr, but this time its, just Que, Wait - Time-out rinse and repeat, for hours.
    Spooky likes this.
  12. Remind Journeyman

4 hours and nothing. blame the login servers
    Spooky likes this.
  13. Lovik New Member

In the background behind your 'in queue' message, is a time-out of your connection to the server. You are not in queue. :(
    Spooky likes this.
  14. OldRodKS Elder

How did you stay in the queue 4 hours without timing out? Are you a wizard?
    Spooky likes this.
  15. Lateryn Augur

THere's nobody on selo now, since it DC'd everyone about 30 minutes ago. So they can't even use throttling excuse.
    Spooky and Bole like this.
  16. Cham New Member

That is 10156 days
    That is 27.824658 years

Thank you DBG
    Spooky, Bole and Geoff like this.
  17. Kruggan_Darkblood Lorekeeper

Like others have said, I appreciate the responses the dev team (Roxxly) has given in regards to setting up a queuing system for logging in... however it's of no value as I've sat for 4 hours watching queue after queue after queue sit there and time out, only to start the process all over again. The queue process isn't working. I'm sure you don't appreciate your time wasted - we don't either. Can we get some updates, a different process, or simply take the server down while you sort this out?

Thanks!
    Spooky likes this.
  18. Duality Augur

Maybe next time they will offer platinum queue status for 5kr
    Spooky likes this.
  19. Crayon123 Augur

Rizlona is inc
  20. Lateryn Augur

No one even on Selo now. It DC'd everyone out and no one has gotten back in since then.
    Spooky likes this.