TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Angrif Lorekeeper

Every single thread asking about the que's is getting the same response about how the que is SUPPOSED to work. Every single thread the rep responds to also IGNORES the issue with the timeouts. What is going on with those? Are you still in line even if it says that? What's being done to address that issue?
  2. Gremin Augur

I am all for a server merge, as is DHS. However, they have stated multiple times they can not do the server merge due to lack of knowledge regarding merging the servers. Guess they laid off or transferred the wrong person eh?

At the start of Lockjaw before Phini hit the server had 20+ guilds if not more. When Phini hit we dropped down to around 6 raid guilds and without instancing one guild controlled the server. This is the same dynamic that has happened pretty much on all previous servers before instancing came to town. So yes, the server was fine for the ruleset it was setup to be. You are comparing apples to oranges....I prefer to be the apple.
    Spooky likes this.
  3. Clyve Lorekeeper

Is there really any difference?
    Spooky likes this.
  4. ArrMonk Journeyman

Yeah, Mangler was locked as well. It is unlocked now.
    Spooky likes this.
  5. SunDrake Augur

With no fuckin warning, either.
    Spooky likes this.
  6. Sunwolf New Member

Please people. This has nothing to do with incompetence and everything to do with Daybreak's greed and lack of giving anything remotely resembling a crap about its customers. Daybreak knows its customers. They know you'll be here, waiting in line, whining and complaining, all the while buying their overpriced bags and kronos and paying your $15 to wait in line. This was a calculated decision. They make their living off of producing as little as possible and charging as much as possible for it. No one is going to quit. No one is going to go play something else. They know this. They knew their login processes wouldn't be able to handle the influx and rather than temporarily upgrade their capacity they chose to let you wait in line, moaning and groaning and whining. This is nothing new. This was predictable. You all knew it was going to happen. And yet here you are.
    Spooky likes this.
  7. OldRodKS Elder

I see a lot of people asking this, but no answers.

If we get a "time out" message, are we still in the queue or not? Or do we need to restart?
  8. Trackanon Elder

I wouldn't be surprised if people start doing this. I just dumped over $100 into bags and stuff to be in the . Almost 4 hours of just staring at the server select screen.
    Spooky likes this.
  9. yraapt New Member

10. wharfrat New Member

It's quite frustrating.
    Spooky likes this.
  11. yraapt New Member

sadly, 'nope' kind of answers both questions :(
  12. Evade Augur

So basically there is no queue system since you timeout before you ever reach your queue time
    Jadefox likes this.
  13. Machentoo Augur

The number of people in various zones is not remotely the issue.
    Spooky likes this.
  14. OldRodKS Elder

So we're not in the queue any more, but we don't need to restart?

My head just exploded... :)
    yraapt likes this.
  15. Asskicker666 New Member

Yes exactly whats been happening to me! Even when it said 1m lol timed out!
  16. ZuukP Journeyman

Devs have been dodging this question all afternoon/evening. This more than the slow log ins is what pisses me off
  17. Trevalon Augur

I honestly dont think they know the answer to this question
  18. Arnuphis New Member

With all these multiple and failed attempts to login to the server I feel like Fippy Darkpaw charging the gates of Qeynos...
    Spooky likes this.
  19. OldRodKS Elder

Now I just got disconnected within 3 minutes of restarting due to inactivity? What?
  20. Coder Joe Journeyman

After DBG and their streaming buddies stream their first few dragon kills maybe they'll let a few players log in.
    Spooky and KevinC like this.