TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Fastlane Journeyman

I concur. 12m is what I have on 2 comps, 21m on the 3rd. that was 3 hours 24 minutes ago :-/
  2. totalimmortal Elder

plea tell us very confuse
  3. Lumineer New Member

They wanted to focus on acquiring returning players vs new players, it's hilarious. 3 hours of my life trying to get into a game, I'll take that sub and starter pack refund now.
    Spooky likes this.
  4. Sandrito Elder

Won't really matter by the end of the day. Just means they have to rest less
  5. Trackanon Elder

They did a reset when people were randomly creating level 60's...why is it different that people are randomly let in with advantages to allow for levels that other people cannot get in that time?
  6. Remind Journeyman

Agnarr had lots of people in by the time three hours passed. This time around there's 2 servers and were making no progress. Whats that about? lol
    Spooky and Bole like this.
  7. Olhadon New Member

8. Oldeqplayer Journeyman

Why have a queue - I cant stay in it without being timed out ... and having to reenter the queue every few minutes.
  9. rando New Member

I can create a digital fantasy world but I don't know what a queue is or how it works.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

Has to do with the login servers being affected by the huge influx of players. Though there are 2 servers people will end up on, there are even more people going through the overall login process.
  11. yerm Augur

It's like the "walk" button on many traffic lights - it keeps people thinking they are accomplishing something while doing nothing.
  12. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Ok , what gives I have been on this damned server select screen for 3 1/2 hours. I have seen:
    Error-A timeout occured
    &
    Uknown one ( Sorry did remember entire ine)

countless times in 3 1/2 hrs, sit in the que we are allowing players in in waves blah blah blah but damn how do I ( an im sure others ) sit in these que's for 3 1/2 hrs and yet people have only sat in que's for 5 mins that are just trying to log in ....
    Spooky likes this.
  13. Xanathol Augur

And yet from reports of the handful of people in, neither server has many people on. 3.5 hours and still can't get in is inexcusible.
    Spooky, Bole and staxxx like this.
  14. Hateseeker Augur

If it's the login servers, then there should have been some form of web based character creation utility to spread out the load over the 2 weeks ahead of launch. Plus people would have subbed 2 weeks early to do it.
    Spooky, Bole and Snapdragyn like this.
  15. Trevalon Augur

So are you capping the servers or the Login? You keep saying you set a cap on the server but from what you said here your actually capping the login server?
  16. Snapdragyn New Member

1) Do we have to relog when we see this?

2) If we do not relog, are we still in the "queue?.
  17. Evade Augur

Agreed. For those of us with limited play times, this especially hurts.
    Spooky likes this.
  18. Roxxlyy Augur

I don't know how feasible this idea is, but I do like it - a lot of time is spent in character creation whenever new servers open up, regardless of what day people start.
  19. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server.

Sorry just got this message again ...
    Spooky likes this.
  20. Flood New Member

Assume the que is completely inaccurate.
    I just had a que time of over 25million minutes. Ill be logged on in a little over 20 years for the 40th anniversary!!
    staxxx likes this.