Store Mounts on selo's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Viceversa, Mar 16, 2019.

1. KPW98 New Member

They took the mounts out though!(Im sure the players will have the buff for 8 hours though)
    Spooky likes this.
  2. Gremin Augur

I dont believe they intend to remove those mounts, rather the live version ones that had 2,500 hps and 500 ac...In order to do so they had to bring the store down on your server I imagine.
    Spooky likes this.
  3. theonetheonly New Member

Can you add the 200hp/250mana mounts back? Those have been available in Luclin on every server prior to now, and many folks loaded accounts with thousands of DBC to buy one
    Spooky likes this.
  4. nazgull2k1 Elder

yeah.. this is pretty much par for the course.. the only part that honestly surprises me is actually daring myself to hope they WOULDNT turn this into a total cluster.
    Spooky, Zoshiro and jmsgalla like this.
  5. Strickin New Member

Wow, as if them getting a headstart in leveling wasnt enough...
    Spooky likes this.
  6. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

well at least when people complain about anything on this server we'll be able to remind them things were unjust from hour 1 here lol... but if anything gets a rollback, this kind of thing would be in the ballpark so i wouldnt be surprised yet
    Spooky likes this.
  7. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

Some people also have like double/triple starting items. WTF is happening on Selos? Wipe it clean 2019.
  8. Crayon123 Augur

XP pots cloned themselves as well, 20 for the price of 1
    Spooky likes this.
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Shut it down, retry on Monday during a non-peak hour.
    Spooky likes this.
  10. Trackanon Elder

+1 server reset

This is really up.
    Spooky likes this.
  11. Sandrito Elder

If this means raiding Sky less, then I'm all for it. :)
    Spooky likes this.
  12. KPW98 New Member

Bring back midnight releases
    Spooky likes this.
  13. Rotlust Augur

this
    Spooky likes this.
  14. Ansla New Member

I don't understand the mount thing, are they buying mounts in the store and then you can auto attack/cast while sitting on them? and is this a selo's only thing?
    Spooky and Fastlane like this.
  15. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I hear they delete the K off your name if you claim one
    Spooky likes this.
  16. Trackanon Elder

We should make this a thing after you reset the server.
    Spooky likes this.
  17. Truthfire Lorekeeper

While the CM has stated there is no plan for a rollback, it's clear that one is desperately needed.
    Spooky likes this.
  18. Fastlane Journeyman

No, it's not a Selo server only thing. That's the way mounts work. You can attack and cast from the back of the mount. Wonderful if you're a caster type outdoors. No sitting required to med.
    Spooky likes this.
  19. Viceversa Elder

Except a guildy who has the store mount with 250hp/200m was hunted down by a gm mount taken away and dispelled to remove the buff.
    Spooky likes this.
  20. Viceversa Elder

@@devs explain please.

Just incase you forgot. Selo is starting IN luclin. Which is the same time ALL the previous Tlp servers got store mounts.
    Spooky, Krok and tuda like this.