TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Enchi New Member

How long is the time between when you open the server to new batches of people?
  2. Mimmie Journeyman

haha perfect
    Tuklofeign likes this.
  3. Primanti New Member

my que went from 1m to 2m to 4m 5m. Its cool ill just do this for the next 5 hours before i go to bed frustrated and streamers will be level 30 before i get to log in. Awesome! thanks DBG!
  4. Nykara New Member

This actually does happen when the queue is attached to a hard cap and people on the server aren't logging out and letting another in.

Anyways its been stated the queue time itself is broken.
  5. ZuukP Journeyman

Well, hit the ok button and timed out, dunno what to do here since you won’t address timeout issues. *sigh*
  6. Juniper New Member

Ah, thank you for the info. :)
  7. Senliten New Member

Best.... TLP Launch.... Ever..... said no one.
  8. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Then why when I click Ok, does it then time out and give you an error? Then the only way to get back into the queue is to reload the game?

Do you actually know what you are saying?
  9. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Technically infinite. The 'queue' is mis-implemented and doesn't actually ever let anyone in.
  10. Playrod1625 New Member

Don't listen to this Roxxy lady Gm or whoever. I was at 5 minutes for queue and haven't got in for over 2 and a half hours. I believe a guy on another thread, Daybreak doesn't have the development team to launch your account right in from the queue.
  11. Mimmie Journeyman

yes would be nice is log in ever works again that is
    Spooky likes this.
  12. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Proof: The login server (and hence the "queue") reset and Selo's population went up by 100 before the queue message started to appear again. It has not risen since.
  13. Kywen Augur

Juniper, this happens every time they launch a new server. Probably by this evening it will be better.
  14. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

its ok i sat in 35 min que for hour and half, only to be kicked off log in server to now im in a 5 min que which is probably more like 3 hrs
  15. Meregil New Member

I've read every DEV/CSR post that has been made. Maybe if you were a bit brighter you'd have noticed the difference between player speculation and an official response.
  16. aELGIR New Member

Guess they are trying to mimic actual launch 20 years ago, should expect massive issues for a week or so.....
  17. Atabishii Elder

There is no line to begin with. Some people are getting in without sitting in a que at all while others sit in que for hours. Half my group just got in from completely closing out of EQ and relogging, no que straight in to char select and game.
  18. Pissing-In-Cheerios New Member

Congratulations, you've cleared the login Queue so that it gave a 1 min queue timer that gives an error: timeout 5 minutes after the 1 min wait starts. And your crappy servers are still trying to connect people that have long timed out, so they get very little progress...

DBG FAILS AGAIN
  19. Evade Augur

Honestly, this is BS. I expected log in issues but 3 hours now is unacceptable. Please open the gates or open the backup servers
  20. Truthfire Lorekeeper

The queue is not actually working as a queue. It's more of a wall.

PROOF

- ~120 people on Selo. Number doesn't change for hours. Everyone else gets "queue" message.
    - Login servers crash or are restarted.
    - Selo population suddenly leaps to ~220. Everyone else gets "queue" message.
    - ~220 online ever since.

There is clearly a bug in your queue's code.