TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Sultan Elder

It gets better....
  2. speeech New Member

there fixing the fake que bullcrap
  3. a_librarian Augur

Would love to know this
  4. Actinon New Member

Thanks Roxxlyy I hit ok and it timed out. Now I cant even make it to the server select screen.
  5. ArrMonk Journeyman

I hope they are bringing the server down to get rid of the broken login "queue" for Selos. No one has gotten into Selos since the original 120 people did 3 hours ago.

I know its not an actual queue, but there are connections that are stuck and their servers only allow so many connections at a time.
  6. Darraf New Member

I'm sure the issue is on our end and not DBG's
  7. Nolrog Augur

The servers can handle many more people these days than they could with Sleeper/Combine, especially with picks. The log in servers getting slammed was 100% predictable and has happened several times before when new TLP servers were released. This will even out over the next couple days as people's play time normalizes. There is no need for a clone.
    Spooky likes this.
  8. ikrouki New Member

wow cant get on the server select any more
  9. Fastlane Journeyman

May as well pack it in until late Sunday / early Monday. It's gonna be backed up like the Southwest Freeway in Houston at 4pm on Friday afternoon... only time will fix it, the DayBroke people certainly will not. They planned this lauch this way because they love us SO much!
  10. Thexian Journeyman

Then we will really know we're not going to play.
  11. Mimmie Journeyman

now i cant log in at all it says error with server connection check my internet (obvious i have internet) ... ugh
  12. Gremin Augur

Wont be needing a clone because people will be turned off and quit over this BS.
    Spooky, taliefer and Zoshiro like this.
  13. Jadefox Augur

Yeah. Got booted Again, and now I can't even to to the select screen.

--Jade sighs
  14. Norok Journeyman

Just happened
  15. ArrMonk Journeyman

It is down lol. No one can even get to server select screen now. I think they needed to flush the broken connections that were stuck. It is why no one has gotten in to Selos for 3 hours now.
  16. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

+1 ...Login Server isn't working anymore.
  17. Hendar Augur

Even when in the queue, the wait times keep going UP! That is not behavior one would associate with any queue.
  18. Maxe Augur

Jade are you a sham or a charming druid by chance?
  19. DarkerArts Lorekeeper

20. Tuklofeign New Member

To quote my PlanetSide 2 MAX: I think I broke it!