Can't purchase all access

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Acebeans, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Acebeans New Member

Cards keep getting declined. I tried 4 different cards all said authorization was not successful. All cards have more than enough funds so might want to get that looked at.
  2. frosty New Member

dont bother, you cant log in either!"
  3. Fastlane Journeyman

Everything is backed up right now, picture the Southwest Freeway (outbound) in Houston at 4pm on a Friday. Probably will be this way through the weekend. Check back late Sunday or early Monday...
  4. Tendrils Journeyman

Except this is more like Chris Christie using a shutdown freeway because it is intentional and they are giving priority to certain people.
  5. Acebeans New Member

Plenty of people streaming the game on twitch.
  6. Acebeans New Member

Still can't purchase all access. I can understand problems with people getting into the game but you would think people being able to purchase access would be important.

What's going on here? Are you guys incompetent?
  7. TheGoblin Elder

Yep, those 3 people are causing a traffic jam.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Dev's did address the billing and log in servers which are flooded right now - guess everyone waited till the last minute to try and buy a subscription.
    ch0rny likes this.
  9. ch0rny Elder

Srsly.... I planned ahead and bought bags, Krono and station cash 2 weeks ago. It's crazy to think THIS time everything will work without a hitch.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  10. Nykara2 Elder

Getting all access in game yesterday didn't work for me but getting it off the website worked instantly.