Do we press OK on the queue box or leave it up?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Motrax, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Motrax Journeyman

So far nobody has said to us whether we need to press OK, or whether we can leave the box up and still get in.

Every time I've clicked OK, shortly after I get the timeout error box. If I click OK on that, it pops back up within a minute.

What do we do Daybreak? Answer us please.
  2. Clyve Lorekeeper

Doesn't matter, you'll timeout before you get through the queue either way.
    jmsgalla likes this.
  3. Norok Journeyman

Second. Stop rolling this question into the queue thread and give an answer please.
  4. Undustas Lorekeeper

Not sure tbh, im afraid if you dont press it, it just covers up the error box giving you a false que...
  5. urbanbo70 Elder

I have been on average wait time 3m for 45 min now - I never hit ok - should I?
  6. Gremin Augur

Moment I hit okay I get a timeout.
  7. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

It does not matter. The whole thing is borked. I have one computer that was placed in the que with an average wait time of 6m almost 90 minutes ago.

And we have one guild member in the game playing, that flew through the que an hour ago while I started in the que before him.
  8. ArrMonk Journeyman

This is not a login queue message. There is no login queue. That is an error box message you get when the server is full. It gives you a random average wait time to join the server. This wait time is a completely made up number. Ignore the message box and watch a movie, when you come back, check to see if they increased the server size. If they haven't watch another movie.
  9. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

I also had one account where it automatically left the queue and then timed out. Now its back into the queue.
  10. Machentoo Augur

From experience on previous server launches, do NOT hit ok.
  11. Undustas Lorekeeper

If you hit "ok" it wont be ok!
  12. Lisfin Journeyman

I hit ok, was that not ok? is it not ok to hit ok? ok this is complicated...
  13. HJC0083 Journeyman

Devs have said in the past that it's OK to hit the OK button. It's basically just a popup message box that show your estimated time in the queue at the moment you push the play button. It never updates itself to show a new queue time.
  14. Wrukk New Member

Well, it would've been nice if they had told us exactly how to remain in queue. Having to start again at the end of the queue everytime there is a timeout error is not cool.
  15. Roxxlyy Augur

Pressing OK on the queue box will not cause you to lose your spot in the queue.
  16. Tuklofeign New Member

Unfortunately the multiple crashes while waiting in the chat room will.
  17. ZuukP Journeyman

Please address the time-out questions we have, thank you.
  18. Liandreth New Member

I hit ok, the queue box disappeared and then got an Error - A timeout occurred. =(
  19. Vorkosh Journeyman

login server now down.

Great launch as always DBG. Working as intended
  20. Bonified Lorekeeper

no but it caused you to get error timed out
    and even when you do leave window up w/o clicking OK que doesnt matter. been on 47 min for 1hr 13 min and my friend was 89min got in 25 min ago. que is a myth