Store Mounts on selo's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Viceversa, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Viceversa Elder

From my understanding some of the first people in were able to buy mount. now they are not showing up in the store.

Whats the deal?
    Spooky and Fastlane like this.
  2. Geoff Journeyman

Why have the Station Cash Mounts been taken away on Selos?
    People already in have them but no one getting in now can purchase them. How come?
    Its Luclin era so why?
    Spooky likes this.
  3. Quivermetimbers New Member

mounts stuck in queue as well
  4. Fastlane Journeyman

Poorly planned, equipped, executed launch... as usual. Come back Sunday night / early Monday morning and things should be all back to normal.
    Spooky and Sultan like this.
  5. yerm Augur

Finally a viable explanation for the botched launch. They want to remove mounts first.
    Spooky likes this.
  6. Roxxlyy Augur

Out of era mounts were available and have been removed - Daybreak Cash will be automatically refunded to anyone who purchased one.
    Spooky likes this.
  7. Tuucan_ED New Member

Oh this just keeps getting better and better
    Spooky and Sultan like this.
  8. BarfJello New Member

So in era mounts, Worgs, etc, will be available with buffs once this craziness is over? What out of era mounts were available? Selo should start with station mounts.
    Spooky and Girth-Matters like this.
  9. Viceversa Elder

@roxxlyy can you explan when they are supposed to be added then? On agnarr those same mounts were added during luclin.
    Spooky likes this.
  10. yerm Augur

Thank you for focusing on the priorities. I would hate to have been allowed in only to have it ruined by some mounts...
    Spooky likes this.
  11. tuda Lorekeeper

are we going to get refunds for the station cash we bought, strictly to buy a mount?
    Spooky and Machentoo like this.
  12. Spooky Augur

They were there on Phinigel as well. Only the snow puma was removed.
  13. Pictarous Augur

Roxxly,

Earlier you said there were no plans to rollback the server.

What about individual characters? No advantage was had by players with mount buffs of +2.5k hp and mana with 500 AC for three hours?
    Spooky likes this.
  14. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

A-level station mounts should be in during Luclin. Perhaps they grouped us with Mangler here and removed them on both? IDK, but they should not be out. I'll be demanding a refund for my 2500 SC I bought if they aren't in.
    Spooky likes this.
  15. Gnargles New Member

Refunding daybreak cash bought specifically for a mount? Should have announced this stuff beforehand..Are all mounts being removed?
    Spooky and tuda like this.
  16. Maze Elder

Can we please wipe the server because of this exploit?
    This has allowed countless people to abuse this and level faster than intended.
    Spooky likes this.
  17. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

yeah they defiantly need to either wipe it or leave this in the game as is
    Spooky likes this.
  18. MinnesotaMuskie New Member

LOL...way to go Daybreak. Server wipe imminent
    Spooky likes this.
  19. Toonstring New Member

Wait... what?
    Spooky likes this.
  20. Coder Joe Journeyman

The server has been down for three hours with no word but devs have plenty of time to address mounts that shouldn't have been for sale. Lol.

Only EQ 20th anniversary event is an error message that will probably last 24 hours.
    Spooky likes this.