@Dev - refund policy?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Quik, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Quik Augur

Ok so you first tell us you set up a que...but you won't explain if it is working or not.

Then you say you are letting people in in batches...but won't explain how it works.

What exactly is the refund policy? Considering the complete lack of communication from Daybreak, I would assume you are willing to refund those people that bought stuff specifically for Mangler? I understand issues with logging in, and I can even understand it taking a few hours, what I don't understand is your complete lack of communication and explanation about what is happening or what to expect for time to get in.

I haven't spent nearly as much as a lot of players, but I did spend 14.99 to renew my account and another 34.99 on the bonus starter pack, only to have you ignore me and others completely after taking the money, and this money was specifically spent for Mangler.

Anyone willing to take 30 seconds and just tell me what my options are? Hopefully someone there has a little bit of decency left and will give me a clue as to my options.
    Sultan and Tornat like this.
  2. CaynEnable New Member

Well, they still counting the money, then by that time the server will stabilize.. and all will be forgotten. No refunds... all working fine in a few days...
  3. ShivanAngel Augur

These posts pop up every new TLP launch.

I CANT GET INT

REFUND
    REVERSING CREDIT CARD CHARGES
    WAAAA WAAA WAAA

servers stabilize and we all still play.
  4. Rukis New Member

There is only 386 in general chat and 382 in new players chat channels. unless a bunch of people joined and left the channels somethings up...
  5. Arog Augur

The anger and negative cynicism in these post isn't helping my mood either. We just want to know how to get in to play the game we love. The login is definitely broken when you get a time out error before your Que time is up. i I logged in and was told I am number 873 in the que and approximate wait time is 2 hours, I would be fine with that as long as I didn't have to keep starting over. Just to be crystal clear I am no logging on to any other servers or logging out of the game. Just trying to patiently wait and that is not working..
  6. Hydralite New Member

Just kind a wierd, a game you can play on pretty much a smartphone with a population that is realy low compared to other mmorpgs.....and they still cant make it work. But perhaps when doing classic servers they go with classic pentium comps and 56k modems etc.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  7. Morningwood New Member

I am not even going to ask for a refund. They can keep the $45. The nostalgic anticipation coming back to a game I had not played in years was worth the money spent. But not another dime from me for this wasted Saturday afternoon.
  8. Hinastorm Elder

Yep, this is all hyper predictable
  9. Bento Elder

Maybe people do deserve something. Their product is effectively broken at launch at the moment. It's going on 2 and half hours. Pretty bad.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

The development team doesn't handle refunds. If you'd like to request one, submit a ticket to CS at help.daybreakgames.com.
  11. Azzlan New Member

I'm pretty pissed, but poor poor Roxxlyy lol. Hope they pay you well for this
    Rebelicious likes this.
  12. Meregil New Member

Already done. I can't believe that you haven't learned lessons from the other TLE launches. Then again, you'd think I would have learned not to give you cash until the day after one of these launches, or just skip Daybreak games altogether.
  13. frosty New Member

What is the refund policy?

February 25, 2018 02:12

All of our products including games, expansions, Daybreak Cash, and All Access Membership time are non-refundable. Once the order is placed and the credit card is charged, the order cannot be canceled. Please make sure you are purchasing the correct game, expansion pack, campaign, DLC, bundles, ingame items, or amount of Daybreak Cash, and have logged into the correct account prior to completing your purchase.
    This issue is addressed in Section 5 of our Terms of Service found HERE:
    If you feel that you were billed in error, please contact Customer Support so we can resolve any problems or concerns.
  14. frosty New Member

with the above I feel best to contact credit card company and say you've paid for something but never got it, so want it refunding / stopping/
  15. Thexian Journeyman

CCard companies will block the transaction, if they see a lot they'll open a class-action.
  16. Sandrito Elder

That's funny but true
  17. malaki Augur

doing a chargeback will get your account banned and all accounts associated with that card banned.
  18. ShivanAngel Augur

You still got all access account, you still got the ability to claim your bag.

You have access to all their games, there is just a hiccough in the game that doesnt let you do it on the server you want. You still have access to everything else.

Also when you do a chargeback every account associated with that CC number gets banned.
  19. frosty New Member

i have one account, so simple thing to do for me :) plus its a new card hence using it.