Streamers given priority logins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ZzznakeDoctur, Mar 16, 2019.

1. ZzznakeDoctur Journeyman

So based on what I've just heard, various Streamers and other "influencers" were given priority login for the launch event!

This is BS DayBreak.
  2. Odd1 New Member

Also, as I stated in a prior thread I think lifetimers should have some sort of priority as well.
    Ghostdog and Kaeliss like this.
  3. Sultan Elder

What streamers? The streamers streaming the broken queue?
  4. Ansla New Member

I want to agree with you but I doubt DBG would put the effort into setting up a system to let the streamers login first. Maybe it is just an issue that the people streaming are obviously playing the game and that makes it seem like there are more of them.

Then again, maybe they were given priority.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Is there a Selo streamer? I saw a bunch of streams... playing other games rofl.
  6. Enchi New Member

I stream, and I have no prio. Still waiting like everyone else. Welcome to 1999. Happy anniversary!
  7. Tendrils Journeyman

The streamer "Tangent" said they were offered priority login.
  8. Sultan Elder

What are they streaming? How empty the server is?
  9. Coder Joe Journeyman

10. Sultan Elder

I thought the title said Steamers given priority........do they live in Cleveland perhaps?
  11. Ansla New Member

Where/when did Tangent say they got offered priority login?
  12. Tendrils Journeyman

He literally just explained it again on stream
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

whaaaaaaaaaaat?!
  14. Sultan Elder

Yes, let's get steamers to give the game more publicity so more people can come and choke up the queue.

Makes total sense.
  15. Ansla New Member

I just asked Tangent on Twitch and he read messages from Daybreak with offers to ensure he could online and follow messages from today with their community team reaching out to him to ensure that he was able to get online and make the character he wanted.

So instead of focusing on the login issues that affect everyone they are spending resources focusing on just a few players.
  16. Ravilla Journeyman

yeah this Tangent guy just read the email outloud how he was offered priority over other people
  17. Sorgens_kammer New Member

Confirmed, literally just read the email live.
  18. aindriuc Elder

I was listening to the guy Tangent, and watching him, and he doesn't even know how to play Everquest. He has no maps installed. He doesn't know how to delete stuff off his pointer. He doesn't know the advanced looting system...

this who they give priority login to???
  19. Grakt New Member

What a bunch of drama queens. Go back to your old servers then and cry there. This is how ever server start of every MMO has gone since the beginning of time (ie Ultima Online)
  20. Evade Augur

Yes they did. Confirmed by Tangent