Thought EQ'ers were old enough to know this was going to happen....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hinastorm, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hinastorm Elder

We all knew this was going to happen. I know some of you are in a mad rush to compete in a 20 yr old game, but cool yer jets. Check back every 45 mins or something, at the very least.

Also, they don't care about you getting angry. This will all be over in a few days at the most, and no one will remember, and we'll do it all again next time. Humans, man.
  2. vylo Augur

Didn't happen last TLP, and you would think after 20 years, they could manage it better than this.
    Stanky, Hateseeker and Fethos like this.
  3. Hinastorm Elder

I just assume its going to happen, personally, even if "the last" server was ok. Experience has taught me as much.
  4. Strickin New Member

Alright Mahatma Gandhi we get it you're better than everyone else.
    Brawl likes this.
  5. Fethos Lorekeeper

Oh it was expected. Still doesn't make it all right.
    Futura Drinal likes this.
  6. Hinastorm Elder

Oh they've learned. They've also learned that investing in hardware to make a yearly launch not have a rough initial first couple days makes no financial sense, or they would of done it already.

We're all gonna play regardless.
  7. foshiizle New Member

Soooooo, weren't ready for this? I mean comon.
  8. Mideon New Member

Yeah well I thought this was a 20 year old game not 20 year old servers
    Hateseeker likes this.
  9. foshiizle New Member

Soooooo, weren't ready for this? I mean comon.
  10. Overcast451 Augur

Old enough to be stubborn ol' b@$tages too! lol
  11. Artaserse2 Elder

Nice point. Yes DBG fubared this, but people need to relax. Maybe things will be better by this evening:) .
  12. Bento Elder

Longer this goes on the worse the rage will get. This isn't even funny anymore. We expect so little but get less. I think everyone thought maybe an hour to get the server working. Which in of itself is stupid it should just work. We are going on 2 and half hours with very little feedback from the devs. Just vague excuses of why we should waste more time trying to play their game.
    Stanky likes this.
  13. Stanky New Member

It's the lack of any meaningful response that is the most insulting. We have supported for years, the least they could do is relay some info..
  14. ZzznakeDoctur Journeyman

I mean this isn't like the launch day of a MODERN MMO - were talking thousands of people trying to login to play EQ. Not MILLIONS of simultaneous logins like a modern, new MMO would see.
  15. Hinastorm Elder

Im seeing tons of dev posts about the issues?