Roll Back Selo/Mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Truthfire, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Botched queue system has resulted in an unfair advantage to a small handful of players. Once you have the login situation under control, could you please reset all progress to create an even playing field? Thank you.
    kjempff, yraapt, Ayar and 2 others like this.
  2. Quasii New Member

Its all by design
  3. Machentoo Augur

If they roll it back, it will just be the same thing next time, just different lucky players.
  4. Spyte New Member

This is the most pathetic post ive seen to date....
  5. CaynEnable New Member

How is it "unfair advantage" to play a few hours more?? whats that gain actually?
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

7. James Augur

While myself and fellow Agnarrians sit back and chuckle at you crying about someone reaching level 2 before you
  8. Lowlife Lorekeeper

If you were hyped about any sort of race and get blown away by the first 200 people who got in and they don't let anyone in.... LOL. What a joke. Way to go DBG!
  9. Azzlan New Member

I dont really care but this was to be a really competitive server, 4 hours is substantial with exp being high along with competition.
  10. Sultan Elder

I do this daily!!!!!!
    Ootax likes this.
  11. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Please do not post personal attacks on this forums. It is a perfectly reasonable request.
  12. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

this is like varsity`eq gate lol...
  13. Ootax Augur

In other words "I can't get in and get the name I want and other players are going to be a few levels ahead of me so I'm going to cry about it until they fix it". They aren't going to roll back anything because there isn't anything in game that shouldn't be which is normally the cause of a rollback, not a login issue.
  14. Azzlan New Member

You may not care about the race but some do, and this is trash. took the whole fun of the server away before it even started
    Koggar.Bertoxxulous likes this.
  15. Meridian Augur

Seriously?
  16. Truthfire Lorekeeper

Please roll back these servers devs, thank you.
  17. vylo Augur

na, im starting iksar and it would be nice to have a small chance at a port by time I get near lvl 20 :p
  18. ArrMonk Journeyman

By the time I am able to log in, in another 3 or 4 hours, There will be level 30s playing the game. That is just not right...
    aludain and Koggar.Bertoxxulous like this.
  19. Roxxlyy Augur

There are no plans to rollback servers.
    SteamPug likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.