TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Stanky New Member

Love how they are deleting comments even slightly critical of the launch! rofl, more lay offs for you!
  2. fireworks Journeyman

Up to nearly 7 million minutes average queue
  3. Fiyero Augur

Yup. They know they can't handle this amount of traffic at one time. Such a dumb idea to launch both servers in the middle of a Saturday.
    Vedette likes this.
  4. Gremin Augur

Just open the overflow server for Mangler already, and let us play. I dont like sitting around for 2 hours now waiting.
    KennyJr likes this.
  5. Joeyrgegjwj New Member

Does anyone remember how long it took for them to get the login server working correctly during the previous TLP launch?

No one from DBG is saying anything. It could be two days before its up as far as we know.
  6. Daragoth Lorekeeper

Mine is the same....i'm not young anymore.....I may not live to see the game lol
  7. Ansla New Member

So much confusion over a little 'okay' button. I liked WoW's way of handling the queue where you get an actual number and it ticks down.
  8. Ootax Augur

It was just like this, some where able to get in and some where not. It's literally no different than before. I think ragefire was the worse that they started a second server(lockjaw) because of it.
  9. Lynxtan Twistedtail New Member

I wait 10 minutes and then I am timed out, I have been in queue for over 2 hours for a 20 minute queue....
  10. FL!P Augur

Really sucks I had everything prepped to poopsock so hard. Meals, snacks, bucket. oi vei
  11. Rbreiser New Member

I had enough, I just canceled my wife’s and my subscription. I would loved to play again, but I have better stuff to do on Saturday versus getting a longer and longer queue each time I am getting kicked. I hope you all getting on soon!
    * bye /em waves
    KennyJr and Stanky like this.
  12. XavierSelos New Member

Relax guys, the game is only twenty years old. They're still working out the kinks. It's not as if technology has improved over the last two decades to allow these issues to be optimized.

Happy 20th.
    KennyJr and Shautru like this.
  13. kdomg Journeyman

I clicked again, it said 3380m, clicked again 275m, clicked again 75m, and now it's settled at around 71 or so.

You know, if we could get a live-stream going, there's a roulette game here for sure!!!
    TLP_Mage likes this.
  14. Bios New Member

but do we hit OK or let is stay?
  15. TLP_Mage New Member

good to hear!
  16. Artaserse2 Elder

As I recall they had things going okay after a few hours (this may have been Agnarr, not Coirnav). However, the launch was on a weekday evening not on a Saturday afternoon. So we are really in uncharted territory right now.
  17. TLP_Mage New Member

Update: made a sandwich, relogged, now 73minutes!
  18. Lisfin Journeyman

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-progression-server-faq-march-16-2019.254350/

Fixed that for ya!...

KennyJr likes this.
  19. Iove Elder

Small tip
    you start 120 game (till you not log in you not rush any truebox rules),
    One time its work for me, but for another comp doesnt :)
  20. Lisfin Journeyman

You were close, it was 62 ! ....hahaha.../sigh.../cry.../wrists