TLE Queue Times

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Machentoo Augur

Less tomorrow than today, if no one can get into the game.
    KennyJr likes this.
  2. Evade Augur

Not sure... you hit ok... then it goes back to server select screen. You hit join server again and the queue time is now longer... think you leave the window up
  3. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

theres ppl on but yeah as usual DBG wasnt ready
  4. Rbreiser New Member

Yay.. I went from 1 min average an hour ago to 46 minutes!
  5. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Not getting anywhere fast. Just getting repeated "Error - A timeout has occurred" messages.
  6. Fastlane Journeyman

"The world server is currently at maximum capacity. You are still in the login queue and will automatically login when there is availability. Average wait time: 34m.:

Hahahaha no, it's not. I'm not in any queue, and I will not be automatically logged in. I have been waiting 1 hour, 35 minutes. This is simply a falsehood. Why do they even try this crap when NO ONE believes it?

I bet there's several pools going on over at Daybroke. One for the number of accounts that will be banned due to offensive posts, one for the number of hours (or days) it will take for the servers to stabilize, and one for how many people will quit after putting up with this crap for 20 years. What a joke. Verant was bad, but not this bad... and now they are deleting posts regarding this issue. It's ok, I can copy/paste all day long.
    yraapt likes this.
  7. Draks New Member

I haven't gotten anywhere hitting okay. Just times out again & again. This time I'm not hitting okay!!
  8. Traturn New Member

@Dev please respond to OP. What do we do!?
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Peat Moss Journeyman

My vote on this suggestion.

If I timed out, am I still in the queue?
  10. Lynxtan Twistedtail New Member

I was hoping to get the EQ experience again but I didnt expect to be in the queue again....
  11. Flood New Member

I believe the general idea was to make the launch accessible and allow an equal opportunity for people that work during the week.
    I assume that they have completely underestimated demand.
    At one point I saw 99 chat channels? There were over 125 people in one of the channels I saw.
    How many players were waiting in each channel? And others who probably don't stay in chat.
    Doing the math and it seems that Daybreak didn't count on that many people.
  12. Krrill Journeyman

server population per DBG
  13. Joeyrgegjwj New Member

What are the odds of getting logged in today? I'd like to play for the 20th anniversary but after two hours of trying to login I'm thinking we're all just wasting our Saturday lol.

A two hour long error message isn't much of an anniversary event so far.
    Sultan likes this.
  14. Fortano New Member

I can't see that anyone is getting in. I think they "open the gate" let some in and then close it again. Anyone that is actually in the queue will keep timing out and perhaps you will get lucky when the gate opens again,etc.
  15. Bonified Lorekeeper

put it to you this way my friend 5 comps. stuck at 1 min que for 53 min...figure that out
  16. queezzeenart New Member

Finally timed out. Back in queue. 56 minute average wait now. Should have opened servers at 12 A.M. PST.
  17. Fiyero Augur

Can't figure out if I'm supposed to press okay on the queue, or leave the queue window up
  18. Artaserse2 Elder

Obviously this is an epic fail. Still they may able to straighten things out in a few hours. I wouldn't give up on getting in sometime today (or tonighto_O).
  19. fireworks Journeyman

Back up to 1.5 million minutes.
  20. Kaeliss New Member

I've never gotten to the queue window.